Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 5, 2021
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 23, 2022
Title Triage
It certainly won't go up unless you rate something πŸ’š
I know I can! You would never betray us πŸ’œ
0 1
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 23, 2022
Title Triage
It certainly won't go up unless you rate something πŸ’š
Good! We still have a long way to go to 8.8 πŸ˜„
0 3
Replying to haenbi • Jun 23, 2022
Title Triage
i heard you have to rate episodes for the rating go up?
It certainly won't go up unless you rate something πŸ’š
0 5
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 23, 2022
Title Triage
When Tol was crying on his bed, was I the only one hoping, that once he sleeps and wake-up, that the loop would…
I was hoping he would have died in his sleep πŸ’œ
1 1
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 23, 2022
Title Triage
Sometimes I would even take being smart enough to understand those cool theories! πŸ˜”
I'm googling the heck out of it 🀣
0 1
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 23, 2022
Title Triage
i wanna be smart enough to come up with these cool theories too plsπŸ˜”β˜ΉοΈ
Sometimes I would even take being smart enough to understand those cool theories! πŸ˜”
0 3
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 23, 2022
Title Triage
So the Tol that hugged Tin ep 4 wasn't a ghost but the one that was head over heels for Tin 🀭I think it was…
He did good πŸ˜„
1 1
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 22, 2022
Title Triage
3 episodes please
It's the delulu that binds us together πŸ₯°
0 1
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 22, 2022
Title Triage
3 episodes please
Posters can be deceiving.

I'm sure they will be the bestest of friends, though! Fated to work the same ER shifts and all that.
0 3
Replying to Ari • Jun 22, 2022
Title Triage
What if Tol will be back at the time when Tin was still dating Dear....
We'll just reset the loop until he gets it right ☺️
0 1
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 22, 2022
Title Triage
3 episodes please
Infinitesimally πŸ’š
0 5
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 22, 2022
Title Triage
3 episodes please
Good. Gap-Sing is equally probable as Rit-Sing. We're all on the same pace πŸ˜„
0 7
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 22, 2022
Title Triage
That's exactly what I was thinking about, would 3 episodes be enough to make Tin fall in love? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Who wouldn't?

Tol is like a disney princess, but a guy πŸ’š
0 1
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 22, 2022
Title Triage
That's exactly what I was thinking about, would 3 episodes be enough to make Tin fall in love? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
I don't like to disappoint πŸ₯°
0 0
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 22, 2022
Title Triage
That's exactly what I was thinking about, would 3 episodes be enough to make Tin fall in love? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
Sing-Rit is nonexistent yet ☺️

I have hope πŸ’š
0 2
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 22, 2022
Title Triage
3 episodes please
Because GapSing is shallow? 😁
0 9
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 22, 2022
Title Triage
3 episodes please
Never.

One does not simply walk away from Rit-Sing 😢
2 0
Replying to Tae for GAP • Jun 22, 2022
Title Triage
That's exactly what I was thinking about, would 3 episodes be enough to make Tin fall in love? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
I'm more desperate each date πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hope it's working πŸ™
1 4