K-Drama
On Family by Choice • Jun 23, 2024
Title Family by Choice
Please tell me This won't have love triangle among the Leads 😭😭😭
0 3
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jun 20, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Why is there a girl confessing at the end?? That is not even part of the novel. That is so unnecessary lol.
8 4
Replying to Hae In • Jun 16, 2024
Title Connection
Knew he was sus from start. Confirmed it in Ep 7👏
Who?
0 3
Replying to Aceu • Jun 15, 2024
Title Stealer: The Treasure Keeper
Is it a serious drama or light hearted and does it have action or not and romance??
which character has tiny bit of romance?? Is it tolerable? I kinda hate a romantic addition when it comes to action thriller genres😭
0 1
On Stealer: The Treasure Keeper • Jun 15, 2024
Title Stealer: The Treasure Keeper
Is there a romance in this one??
0 1
On Connection • Jun 15, 2024
Title Connection
PTJ is the one to look out for. He get to manipulate everything and even decisions can't be made without him (I mean the WJS, OCH an YH)
3 0
On Connection • Jun 14, 2024
Title Connection
8.3 is just too low for this show!!
7 0
On Vigilante • Jun 13, 2024
Title Vigilante
Definitely season 2 is a must!! Jiyong needs to punish the one that protects Jaehyub from the beginning!! This drama is so good!! This is how you do action-thriller !! There was no unnecessary romance that can basically ruin the drama. Will recommend this to everyone!
5 1
On My Roommate Is a Detective • Jun 12, 2024
Title My Roommate Is a Detective
I am about to watch it for the bromance but i read some comments that one of the ML is married to the FL. Nah skipped haha
5 2
Replying to Sweet Savage • Jun 11, 2024
Title I Believe You
THE WAY I'M GONNA EAT THIS DRAMA UP!!! like ( No Romance PLEASE) Please give it to me this Year😭😭
i am with you with this one!
0 0
On Blue Boys • Jun 10, 2024
Title Blue Boys
Not them having more chemistry and natural acting despite having short duration time. I hope they'll be casted by bigger production team/company. I love them!
6 0
Replying to moonchild • Jun 9, 2024
Title Connection
it's not the main storyline, dropping it for this is kinda dumb, sorry, and I disagree, there are many dark series…
then why bother to reply? lol
2 1
Replying to KylieRose_96 • Jun 9, 2024
Title Connection
I don't mind if it's a dark Thriller / dramas, but If there's cheating then it's an instant dropKorea really can't…
lol thats not even the main focus of the drama.
0 1
Replying to Sumo14 • Jun 9, 2024
Title Connection
I'm trying to finish what I'm watching as quickly as possible so I can start this. The replies have me excited.…
no romance (yet) but i think they have some love interests back in highschool
0 0
Replying to azalea • Jun 9, 2024
Title Connection
8.2 is so unfair who do rating on mdl ?
Same!
0 0
Replying to mari • Jun 9, 2024
Title Connection
the way each ep ends makes me want the next ep now!!! but I still am a bit lost on who exactly the kid was at…
Or maybe he was there and he saw jung soo do it because he has his name tag
1 0
Replying to _Choa_ • Jun 4, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
the homophones who watch this I at least understand but the supposed “bl fans” who are supporting this blantanlty…
Finally, someone said it!
16 0
Replying to gyuuu • Apr 23, 2023
Title Unintentional Love Story
i still not understand why this series only get 7.9 score🙂the only reason a dead kiss is very unreasonable,…
It's always those who wants nc scenes more than anything else of the BL element😅
2 0
Replying to Cucjute • Apr 23, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
With episodes 7-8 I realised that the actress portraying Eun Ji is very talented. It takes effort to be hated…
Yup, I hope they'll be together and suffer too
1 0
Replying to Cucjute • Apr 23, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
With episodes 7-8 I realised that the actress portraying Eun Ji is very talented. It takes effort to be hated…
Maybe the fact she is the ex helps us to hate her 😁
1 2