Editorials
Replying to Blue • Apr 1, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
i always say that and end up rewarding myself everyday even after failing my exam😗 btw good luck for ur exams⚘
Lol, thankyou 🫶🏻
0 0
Replying to IMMORTALsensei • Apr 1, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
same, will finish exam on 4th
Wow mine will finish on 10th 🥲
0 0
On Lovely Runner • Mar 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I'm gonna reward myself with this drama after i finish my exams😭🫠
12 5
On Lovely Runner • Mar 20, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
*screams* Guyssss the teaser 😭🤌🏻 the amount of time I've watched it is insane 😭 the drama is gonna be so fun & good, seriously i can't wait 😭🫶🏻🫶🏻
12 0
On Lovely Runner • Mar 13, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I've never been so excited for a drama like I'm excited for this 😭❤️ and please people need to stop assuming things by their own
9 1
On Lovely Runner • Feb 24, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
God i can't wait for the drama to arrive they look sooo good together and the fucking height difference 😭❤️ ughh i just wish i don't have my exams that time 🫠
6 0
On Lovely Runner • Jan 11, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
The still cuts are making me scream, i can't wait for the drama to release 😭😭😭
7 1

