Editorials
Replying to KimchiByTheSea • Oct 20, 2020
Title The Untamed
Very normal. I've been here for about seven months now, and haven't moved on. xD Welcome to the rabbit hole that…
7 months ???. I am reading it now!! Also watched donghua, chibi, audio drama..
1 0
On The Untamed • Oct 19, 2020
Title The Untamed
I just finished this drama 2 weeks ago and i cannot move on from wangxian. I keep rewatching and dreaming of the story and characters. Is this normal???
3 6
Replying to M i t a • Oct 3, 2020
Title The Untamed
Currently watching this, loving this! 5 more episodes to go but I'm already missing them ? I regret for not watching…
me too!!! im so late to the game. i have 4 more epi to go!! T.T cant believe i didnt watch this last year when it came out. what was i thinking?? its SO GOOD!@!@! Im going to miss them so much. esp wwx
2 1
Replying to Dave • Sep 25, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
What happen lol
Loll what other dramas r u watching
0 5
On The Promise of Chang’an • Sep 25, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
anyone see the lovers curse activated at episode 10 ? LOL
3 0
Replying to poipoipoi • Sep 25, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
oh no why???? im at epi 9 lol
oh wait i thought u were talking about cheng xu lolll
0 1
Replying to scarolinyoficial • Sep 25, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
Could anyone tell me if the child she has is Xiao Cheng Xu or the emperor?
i wish it was cheng xus it would have been more saucy lol.
1 8
Replying to Angel Wang • Sep 25, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
Now I'm at Eps 10. I hate Chengxuan ugh!
oh no why???? im at epi 9 lol
0 4
Replying to poipoipoi • Sep 25, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
why ?? lol im at episode 6 now
LMAO why is he suffering all the time poor sifeng..lolllll
1 1
Replying to Xien_Rue • Sep 25, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
The video is not available in my region, hiikss ...
what about on youtube
0 0
On The Promise of Chang’an • Sep 25, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
I really don't like these type of stories. but I am just watching so I can see more of cheng yi after LAR..
1 1
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Sep 25, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
Episode 20 - Bad news, bad news, more bad news. Shoot!
why ?? lol im at episode 6 now
0 4
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Sep 24, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
If you have high blood pressure or are easily upset, don't watch this drama. The story may make you feel so helpless…
LOLL!!!!
0 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Sep 24, 2020
Title The Promise of Chang’an
So true. We want to see him in happy dramas. I also feel hopeless watching this drama. I have no choice but to…
this drama is so depressing but reading all your comments makes it less depressing because i know all of you out there are feeling the same way I am now.. LOLL
0 0
Replying to Elizabethelson • Sep 22, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Im so mad why is the rating getting lower and lower. This drama is like the BEST OF THE BEST. It deserves a 10/10…
wonder who is downvoting this drama...this is a 10/10 guys! dont trust the ratings. lol
3 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Sep 22, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
I read a news item on a Chinese website, that a scene where Si Feng holds LJDI's hands thinking it was Xuanji,…
ohh no wonder i thought it looked so weird. damn they should have waited for yby to be available to film those scenes. would have been nice to see more of the CP at the end of the show. their scenes were limited :( although not complaining. the ending was already very good. going by c drama standards. the legends anyone? or princess agents????
1 1
On Love and Redemption • Sep 22, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
I found it so funny when xj turned into a man! lol and how awkward it must have been for sf to act with lhjd in those scenes. i was literally laughing my ass off. lolll
3 4
Replying to ajoke • Sep 22, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
yall too emotional jeez!!!!!yall killing my mood for this drama, I should have never come to the comment section.
please watch the drama! its the best drama ever!!!
1 1
Replying to Chunghaschica • Sep 22, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Props to the actor of dijun to make him the most unlikable ass character ever
but hao chen the actor is so handsome lol. his BTS is sooo funny
6 1
Replying to Blizzardahm • Sep 22, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
STOPTALKINGABOUTTHISAnd just talk about how breathtaking and beautiful this drama is...PleasePleasePlease
yea i agree. this issue has been discussed ad nauseam. Just leave Cheng yi alone. I would just go back and re watch this drama for the LOML Yu Sifeng :D
1 0