K-Drama
Replying to 41694 • Jun 10, 2019
Article If “The Story of Ming Lan” Was Remade into a KDrama
A hard one since I really liled this cdrama. I like most of your choices, however I think Minglan should be played…
Kim So Eun would be better i think.
1 3
Replying to lishaaa • Apr 9, 2019
Title Good Bye, My Princess
Ngl, he doesn't get his memories back until near to the end of episode 51 and she gets hers back in episode 47.…
thank you
0 0
On Good Bye, My Princess • Apr 9, 2019
Title Good Bye, My Princess Spoiler
Please anyone how long do they both have amnesia for? In what episode did they start to remember? TMOPB just the FL had it so i wasnt worried. I dont like amnesia themes in dramas. I dont like that the main lead forgot, he should bear the pain he caused her.
1 2