Details

  • Last Online: Jun 6, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 17, 2012

Friends

On Beautiful Gong Shim • Aug 25, 2016
Title Beautiful Gong Shim Spoiler
Girls out there, please dump the guy who didnt find the time to call you in a freaking year. Started out cute, became a makjang mess. blegh
6 1
On Hot Road • Aug 23, 2016
Title Hot Road
A really wonderful movie. Liked the mellow tone and the directing a lot. Though the romantic story telling was very subtle, it made my heart ache in longing to be young and inncocent again.
And of course I agree that the main actor is insanely hot :D
0 0
On Healer • Feb 16, 2015
Title Healer
what an amazing drama. definetely one of the best out there. my personal favourite
10 0
addicted2dramas • Nov 27, 2012
I'm glad you included mars it's my favourite drama. another one I'd like to recommend is orange days imo it's the perfect college/music deaf heroine drama with a nice ending
0 0