Editorials
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • May 8, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
I got to notice babi's red flag from the begginning..he likes yumi and does not care even she is in a relationship to woong..and now with him with yumi his feelings and attention easily get swayed..woong is on the other hand so workaholic thats his redflag to yumi..i bet he is happy yumi and babi break up he knows babi's redflag
3 0
On Last Samurai Standing Season 2 • Feb 22, 2026
Title Last Samurai Standing Season 2
Can't wait for kore am so exited❤️
0 0
On As You Stood By • Dec 31, 2025
Title As You Stood By Spoiler
choi hu su really died??
0 2
On Dynamite Kiss • Dec 26, 2025
Title Dynamite Kiss
Drama so good that they had to ruit last two episodes
2 0
On Joseon Attorney: A Morality • Dec 10, 2025
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
It's just really boring first episodes were good but couldn't bear to watch it more
0 0
On Ransomed • Dec 6, 2025
Title Ransomed
This movie so good like I think the rating should be much better and I really want to know that this is based on real circumstances do some changes has been made but I really want to see the real story or the real pictures of some events
0 0
On Dear X • Dec 5, 2025
Title Dear X
In the last This climbing up the slope at the end was actually very POETIC, it was exactly like her journey, injured but still climbing at the cost of people's lives, and at the end when she reaches the top she has no where to go.
11 0
On The Untamed • Nov 30, 2025
Title The Untamed
The first two episode felt bored but I kept watching it cause of the high rating but seriously it's an gem it's really good afternoon so many days I watched something like this it made me cry happy mix of all emotions
4 0
On Last Samurai Standing • Nov 19, 2025
Title Last Samurai Standing
It's good good
2 0
On Love, Take Two • Oct 16, 2025
Title Love, Take Two
Does it have a sad ending
1 1
Replying to AmbreMY • Oct 3, 2025
Title My Dearest Part 2
I was a bit sad that you only get to understand the episode 1 in the last episode. It would have been nice if…
Sadly I have the same question seriously these things were unanswered
0 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 30, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
It's good but I wanted to about how he came back
3 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 28, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I really wanted to know how he came back....but it's a good story
8 0
Replying to TehAnimeHQ • Sep 14, 2025
Title Family Matters
As a super fan of this is it truly a common story? If so recommend me ones that are like this show with a similar…
The witch parts , the tyrant, the uncanny counter see the stories can't be completely similar but it's really boring for me you can try these
2 1
On Family Matters • Aug 31, 2025
Title Family Matters
I may be the one who didn't like it the story is pretty boring and common
2 3
On Love Untangled • Aug 30, 2025
Title Love Untangled
Everything thing is good but it's a predictable slow growing story
1 0
Replying to Alucard_draculA • Aug 30, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace Spoiler
Is it a happy ending ?
Yes
0 0
Replying to Vivi • Aug 27, 2025
Title Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned
Sungmin dived with the egg but Surin and the cop dived separately. The time pause waves did not pulsate through…
Thankss..
0 0
Replying to Vanessa • Aug 18, 2025
Title Connect
Seen episode 1 so far and its kinda dumb but maybe it will be better. I will keep you updated
Update??
0 1
On Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned • Aug 17, 2025
Title Vanishing Time: A Boy Who Returned
Ok tell me a thing actually am confused that when the egg second time broke sungmin stayed there for another 20 years but the girl and cop came sooner how ? I might've missed subtitles but I can't get it????
0 3

1
