Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mirrorball ✨
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 7, 2020
On My Demon • Dec 9, 2023
Title My Demon
Need JGW to address DDH with the classic "my wife" infront of the 2ML and 2FL after they get married. The satisfaction I would feel.
20 0
Replying to dreamfull78 • Dec 9, 2023
Title My Demon
i wanna watch it ughhh
Girl, just do it! Suffer with us in this eternal damnation. It's worth it even though it can be a bit painful lol.
2 0
Replying to just a girl • Dec 9, 2023
Title My Demon
That dancer girls jealousy is getting on my nerves. The way she’s pretending to be his gf too πŸ’€πŸ˜­
Like 20 years of rejection wasn't enough? Girl stand tf up 😭
21 4
On My Demon • Dec 8, 2023
Title My Demon
I can't stress how excited my heart was for this ep and it DELIVERED. THAT FUCKING CLIFFHANGER OMG. I was so scared for my girl and I can't wait to see gu-won simp his balls off. I didn't want it to be over. This is why I hate getting invested in on-going dramas. 😭
23 2
Replying to girl • Dec 7, 2023
Title My Demon
But isn't this trope one of the most popular ones out there? Is SK also facing the same issue as Japan?
Thanks you!!! It's one of my fav tropes. The forced proximity and everything is just chef's kiss.
1 0
Replying to girl • Dec 7, 2023
Title My Demon
But isn't this trope one of the most popular ones out there? Is SK also facing the same issue as Japan?
Thank you and omg I've read the webtoon for perfect marriage revenge. I had no idea that it got an adaptation. Diving right in!!
1 0
Replying to girl • Dec 7, 2023
Title My Demon
Since, losing his powers he is becoming more like a human hence him catching feelings this fast. He would be conflicted…
Can I skip their parts and still understand the story?
1 1
Replying to girl • Dec 6, 2023
Title My Demon
But isn't this trope one of the most popular ones out there? Is SK also facing the same issue as Japan?
Damn, it's opposite in India lol. PPL can't stop having babies. 😭

Can you tell me the names of other contract marriage dramas that were released lately? I love this trope.
2 4
Replying to girl • Dec 6, 2023
Title My Demon
Since, losing his powers he is becoming more like a human hence him catching feelings this fast. He would be conflicted…
Might have to check it out. Any love triangle tho? I hate those. 😭
1 3
Replying to logiquement • Dec 6, 2023
Title My Demon
lmao south korea is not even hiding how much they want korean people to get married. What's with all those "contract…
But isn't this trope one of the most popular ones out there? Is SK also facing the same issue as Japan?
4 7
Replying to Silje • Dec 6, 2023
Title My Demon
I like fantasy romances but don't you think the demon is falling in love too soon? I have the impression that…
Since, losing his powers he is becoming more like a human hence him catching feelings this fast. He would be conflicted for sure tho. Is doom at ur service good? I might watch it while waiting for this one.
5 7
Replying to girl • Dec 5, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
Ep3: Y'all he just called genie a "beefy Smurf" I can't 😭😭
Ep4: the fucking tango scene omggg the sexual tension is just πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
20 0
On My Demon • Dec 5, 2023
Title My Demon
Can't believe I have to wait for 3 days now that I'm caught up. I can't wait to see gu-won simp for do-hee. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
28 0
Replying to sour orange • Dec 5, 2023
Title My Demon
its been really good so far
No bcs the chemistry, visuals, comedy is everything. I can already feel the torture of waiting for the eps.
17 0
Replying to girl • Dec 5, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
I've only watched 2 eps but this is hilarious. What if god really is trying to set them up like the FL said in…
Ep3: Y'all he just called genie a "beefy Smurf" I can't 😭😭
23 1
On My Demon • Dec 5, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
I've only watched 2 eps but this is hilarious. What if god really is trying to set them up like the FL said in ep1. If that were true I would die laughing.
29 4
Replying to Thousand Wishes • Dec 5, 2023
Title My Demon
START NOW!!! It's really good
Okayyy! It looked really good tbh. I am only afraid bcs they are an interspecies romance and a hea is not guaranteed.
11 0
On My Demon • Dec 5, 2023
Title My Demon
Saw a YT clip from this show where she slaps him and I was laughing so hard. I'm scared tho since it's already been 5 ep and I don't want to invest in a drama that can end bad. Ahhh should I just watch it? 😭
4 2
Replying to Ahjummai • Nov 23, 2023
yes, HEA
Thank you!! I'm already on ep 21. It's so good and their chemistry. 😩πŸ”₯
2 1