K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 58 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 1 hour ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to Luna Jen • Feb 14, 2025 Title When It Rains, It Pours I was shocked to see people in the comments who didn't understand that what Fujisawa did was r*pe. Sometimes survivors… that scene was triggering to me. i thought i've healed. I had to pause for a few hours before coming back to the episode again. 3 0
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 8, 2025 Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat what am i gonna do with all these butterflies in my tummy ... Ahh WilliamEst... 😜 13 0
Replying to heavenski • Feb 7, 2025 Title When It Rains, It Pours Okay, my point is why we don't see those two days on screen???? we have times, a lot of times to see what they… I get that "went at it like animals" when Sei said " Don't worry abt me now after doing it several times.." Hhehe 14 2
Replying to Liltsu • Feb 7, 2025 Title When It Rains, It Pours Sei and Kazuaki edit, showing their emotional intimacy: https://www.tiktok.com/@bilily.bts/video/7468442153333853463 Love it. Thank you ❤️❤️ 2 1
Replying to Honglou Meng • Feb 7, 2025 Title When It Rains, It Pours In that emotional scene where Kazuaki does not want Sei to leave, Sei says: “What do we do now? It’s already… Yes. My mind went like .. "what? No, he didn't say that!" 🤯 1 1
On When It Rains, It Pours • Feb 7, 2025 Title When It Rains, It Pours "You don't have to worry that i break.. "I just love their conversations. Raw.. real.. honest. I just hope they will be as honest when it comes to their feelings for each other. 24 4
Replying to hathor-nim • Feb 7, 2025 Title When It Rains, It Pours Random weird question, did that taxi door open and close on it's own?? most taxi cars in Japan are equipped with auto doors 20 1
Replying to Molly03 • Feb 7, 2025 Title When It Rains, It Pours Based on the preview it seems like both SLs are about to have massive meltdowns.So I'd like to say for the record,… LOVE YOU. 1 0
On When It Rains, It Pours • Feb 7, 2025 Title When It Rains, It Pours i don’t want coffee.i want you, mr nakarai. YES. 34 2
Replying to heavenski • Feb 7, 2025 Title When It Rains, It Pours OHHH GODDD. I got a meltdown after watching ep 5 LOL LOL LOL so good. I fully support and stand for these two… count me in. 1 1
On Cha Woo Min • Feb 6, 2025 Person Cha Woo Min It's all in his eyes - from charming and suave to downright chilling when he's in full villain mode. .. Never stopped being in awe of him since Tasty Florida. 5 1
Replying to 8945751 • Feb 6, 2025 Title Bogota: City of the Lost I had written this, hope it helps :)"It was great and I loved it especially for the interesting character development… I appreciate it a lil more knowing the struggles the actors had to face while filming it during the pandemic. 1 1
Replying to Nargisa • Feb 4, 2025 Title FC Soldout i added Park jong hoon's page (aka do Ji Woo ) hope they accept was looking for this. thank you! 0 0
On FC Soldout • Feb 4, 2025 Title FC Soldout "Later i realised, that Do Ji Woo always smiles like this, after giving others a chance.."Awww. That was beautiful. City Boy Log led me here. This series was unexpectedly nice. I giggled so much. But now the wait for the next Ep will be a torture. 7 2
On The Auditors • Jan 30, 2025 Title The Auditors Dae Ung (VP) : Are you trained to piss people off ?Shin Cha Il with a poker face : I have much to do. I wouldn’t have time for that. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 5 0
On Old Fashion Cupcake • Jan 30, 2025 Title Old Fashion Cupcake Togawa x Nozue - Two of the most adorable men, and I’m basically a melted marshmallow inside. I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve rewatched. 9 0
On Navillera • Jan 28, 2025 Title Navillera Beautiful.. simply beautiful. And pretty inspiring. My tears definitely aren't wasted. 12 0
I just love their conversations. Raw.. real.. honest. I just hope they will be as honest when it comes to their feelings for each other.
i want you, mr nakarai.
YES.
Awww. That was beautiful.
City Boy Log led me here. This series was unexpectedly nice. I giggled so much.
But now the wait for the next Ep will be a torture.
Shin Cha Il with a poker face : I have much to do. I wouldn’t have time for that.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣