Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2025

Friends

Replying to BlackSanguine • Mar 16, 2026
Title Love Scout
The OST of this show genuinely carried the whole thing. From the intro (loved so much) to the mid-episodes (how…
1000% AGREED ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿซก
1 5
Replying to Sharlotka • Feb 26, 2026
That's what I'm shamelessly hoping for as he's pretty much the main reason why this title was added to my list…
Thanks for telling๐Ÿ’•
0 0
Replying to Sharlotka • Feb 26, 2026
That's what I'm shamelessly hoping for as he's pretty much the main reason why this title was added to my list…
he was at LITC ? Can you tell which episode ? I didn't noticed๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฒ
0 2
On Perfect Match • Jan 26, 2026
Finally finished. Even though some disappointing moments on my point of view ,definitely a good fun heartwarming cdrama to watch. Loved it very much๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ’•
1 0
Replying to 15058492 • Jan 18, 2026
yes you are right!! she plays a small role!
Just wanted to make sure cause she aren't added on guest cast list๐Ÿ˜
3 0
Replying to Venus_02 • Dec 6, 2025
my brain short circuited when i saw the actress' age, she could play an high schooler and i wouldn't question…
My brain tooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
1 0
On Before We Get Married • Nov 28, 2025
I accidently found this drama and here most of watchers praising it aand I decided to watch it. Now I'm on epi 2, 39:00 minute, found that SFL is FL's old friend. Based on my experience now I know that this is not going to be good, Can somone give me idea should I watch or drop this ? ๐Ÿฅฒ
0 1
Replying to gingerkiss • Sep 29, 2025
Title Love's Ambition Spoiler
I don't know why but I was initially mistaken that the boy was ML's son. Then I watched on and found out it's…
Ml's mother acted like , he(ML) is her perfect son and even underestimated and bullied FL , treated her like a servant , just all for choosing a wife to him. But then turn out to be , he has a child (If little boy is his son) FL even lied about parents and trained fake parents to from teaching A to Z them. Just for marry him. why did that ML mother act like he is soo perfect ?. Ahh what a joke. ( Btw I'm on epi 3, waiting for if story gets better. I don't know , if im wrong correct me ๐Ÿ˜ญ)
0 1
Replying to aloooo • Sep 19, 2025
Title Tempest
stella young could be kim go eunโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿธ
Finally saw one who noticed her ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
0 0
Replying to AzwaSF • Aug 19, 2025
This drama is good watched, just skip sfl + fl brother, sml scene... everything is good without them, another…
Me too, Don't like her brother and SFL. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜’
3 1
Replying to CantFathomMyHeart • Aug 10, 2025
Title Karma
8.1 is great for a show like this on this site. Non-romance doesn't get rated highly usually.
I thought the same thing. Never believe Mydramalist ratings. LOL๐Ÿคฃ
3 0
Replying to k_k • Jul 31, 2025
I think he was her sister husband, so her brother in law??
Sorryyy, i havent watched it yet. I read the synopsis. I missunderstood
0 0
On S Line • Jul 26, 2025
Title S Line
It was FINE for me, IDK others. But I must say, its not a typical kdrama for who wants HE for every series. I think their will be second season, because of last scene.
5 0
Replying to Moonly • Jun 29, 2025
Person Daniel Zhou
I mistook him for him too ๐Ÿ˜‚ They really look alike
Same here. I thought they are same person ๐Ÿ˜…
3 0