News
On How to Be Thirty • Mar 31, 2021
Title How to Be Thirty
please for once I want the FML to end up with the 2nd ML ugh
12 0
Replying to girl • Mar 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo
They're gonna make us starve forever :')
I hope not, I don't think I can handle that :/
0 0
On Vincenzo • Mar 28, 2021
Title Vincenzo Spoiler
okay but when are we getting that kiss scene though ;)
1 2
On The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life • Mar 27, 2021
Title The Penthouse Season 2: War in Life Spoiler
yoon hee dying was kind of sad, like how do you forget to tell the woman her daughter is alive??? and did they really think that she wouldn't go to the most obvious spot there is to die??? that was so stupid
6 4
Replying to oi moi • Mar 27, 2021
Title Snowdrop
And what is the problematic part??? They do not even have access to actual script..
well it's more like they don't want a show that romanticizes a period of history that was super traumatizing for them. it's hard for those of us who are not Korean to fully understand that, we can only speak on this as outsiders. the reason that the public is being "oversensitive" is because JTBC didn't really have a proper explanation and was being vague about the premise of the show and playing it off as a black comedy, which leads to people getting frustrated and coming up with their own conclusions.
7 1
On Joseon Exorcist • Mar 27, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
Sad that the actors had to write apologies for this even though they're not the ones to blame here. There's only so much they could've picked up and understood from the scripts. I guess at this point they just need to save their careers, which is understandable :/
17 0
On Snowdrop • Mar 27, 2021
Title Snowdrop
It's way too soon for people to be protesting against this. I understand that tensions are high after the Joseon Exorcist situation, but going after a show that we barely know anything about yet is wrong for sure. Hopefully the Korean audience can get some more clarification so that they can relax because this whole "signing petitions to get shows cancelled" situation is getting out of hand. I must say though, if this show actually is mean to romanticize a traumatic time in history, it probably won't end well for them. I hope that isn't the case though.
9 0
On Vincenzo • Mar 27, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Honestly this is the best show that's airing right now, there's nothing that compares to this for me
18 0
Replying to irene • Mar 26, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
As much as I'd love this to happen instead of cancelling it, they have no funding to do so. At least RWTMR still…
Yeah, it's so frustrating honestly. But also I'm speaking from an international viewer perspective, so I obviously won't understand the full feelings of the Korean viewers about this show. My wish is that someone like Netflix will pick this up but that is also very unlikely :(
0 0
On Joseon Exorcist • Mar 26, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
Cancel culture with the Korean industry is getting way out of hand. At this point, it's clear that people are either jealous or have nothing better to do with their lives if they're going out of their way to sign a petition to get a show cancelled. This is so annoying wow I'm mad about this haha
4 0
On Joseon Exorcist • Mar 26, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
I GET THAT THERE WERE DISCREPANCIES AND MISTAKES MADE BUT THEY CANCELLED IT?? WHY COULDN'T THEY HAVE JUST FIXED THE ERRORS LIKE THE RIVER WHERE THE MOON RISES REPLACING JISOO??? THIS MAKES NO SENSE
0 2
On Joseon Exorcist • Mar 26, 2021
Title Joseon Exorcist
ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS IS GETTING CANCELLED IS THE WORST THING IVE HEARD ALL WEEK WTF
3 0
Replying to softhyvks • Mar 24, 2021
Title How to Be Thirty
idk how or why I'm still watching this
oh yeah the second couple XD
8 0
On How to Be Thirty • Mar 24, 2021
Title How to Be Thirty
idk how or why I'm still watching this
8 1
On Seoul Vibe • Mar 22, 2021
Title Seoul Vibe
chicago typewriter reunion!!
6 0
On Ji Chang Wook • Mar 19, 2021
Person Ji Chang Wook
He should do more action roles, he really suits them. I love his romance dramas, but he would really shine doing more intense sorts of shows.
4 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 12, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
What's up with Kim So Hyun picking projects with unsatisfactory love triangles? The ending of this show reminds me of school 2015 ugh
9 0
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Mar 12, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
I don't know why I wanted to watch this season so bad for so long. It sucked just as bad as the first one did to be honest.
9 0
On Vincenzo • Mar 7, 2021
Title Vincenzo
I'm so obsessed with how slowburn this romance is going to be. The little things, like Vincenzo's smiles at her and the way they rely on each other is too cute! So excited to see how this turns out.
22 1
On River Where the Moon Rises • Mar 4, 2021
Title River Where the Moon Rises
ugh, i was going to binge this after it was finished airing but now because of this horrible person it's going to get cancelled probably :(
5 0
