Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Location: not a damsel - only in distress
  • Contribution Points: 879 LV6
  • Birthday: September 19
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 24, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award4 Flower Award14 Coin Gift Award2 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss2 Emotional Support Viewer1

Sugar Crown

not a damsel - only in distress
ureshii • Jun 24, 2023
Beautiful article! I‘m a sucker for high quality cinematography. I found that I automatically rate dramas higher if they actually make an effort to utilize visual story telling, instead of just relying on the script.
4 0
On Immortality • Jun 24, 2023
Title Immortality
At this point they should just make a MV of the entire drama and call it a day…🥲
5 0
On King the Land • Jun 24, 2023
Title King the Land Spoiler
Ugh the flight attendant weigh-in scene was so infuriating… why does the guy not weigh in? When apparently it’s about the weight of plane? And the team leader too.
Just sexist and body shaming 🙃 (even when it was meant like that I still dislike it)
2 0
On Regeneration • Jun 24, 2023
Title Regeneration
Oh wow the trailer looks really intriguing! Jing Boran seems perfect for this
3 0
Replying to skittleyrealm 279 • Jun 24, 2023
Will this drama have 20 or 40 episodes? Their Wikipedia page says 40 but it says 20 here?
You are correct, it has 40 episodes 👍🏼😊 I asked Set TV on Instagram and they confirmed it’s 40 (i submitted the edit just now)
6 0
Replying to Happy_Creep • Jun 23, 2023
Title Sisterhood
Well guys please tell me how is the romance??
So far it’s all ML chasing FL :) but he’s cute… there is definitely more story than romance tho
2 1
On Sisterhood • Jun 23, 2023
Title Sisterhood
Woah there are so many characters but in one way or another they’re all connected even if they don’t know each other :0

But the funniest scene was at the ball with the lady reading a novel and when the pirate attacked she wanted to be picked my him 🤣 this might be the 1930s versions of delusional fangirls.
8 1
Replying to Trish • Jun 22, 2023
I kind of obsessively keep refreshing this page every day to see if there's an update😭
me too sis, me too ☝🏼🥲
1 0
Replying to Lucky Point • Jun 22, 2023
Can’t wait. I’m just finishing up, A Date With the Future series, it’s similar to this storyline. Hoping…
The poster is like 1:1 the story of ADWTF… even the dog is the same breed 😂
0 1
Replying to Hidden Love • Jun 21, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Replying to deleted comment
The dubbing voice is very close to hers but i‘m almost certain it’s not hers. I think it was around LLTG when she found a dubber that was similar to hers(?) and has been dubbed by her ever since. (AvenueX mentioned it a while ago)
In DITK she uses her real voice and it’s slightly deeper.
2 4
On Stand or Fall • Jun 21, 2023
Title Stand or Fall Spoiler
Aliya‘s getting type casted lately and I hate that 😤 she already proven herself as a leading lady in Miss Gu Who Is Silent… why is she back to being the objectified beauty 😿
1 0
Replying to Happy_Creep • Jun 21, 2023
Title Sisterhood Spoiler
Where are u guys watching it
Dramacool
0 1
On MUSHVENOM • Jun 20, 2023
Person MUSHVENOM
Happy Birthday 🎊 was so surprised to hear his song in Cafe Minamdang
0 0
Replying to MercyAdubea • Jun 20, 2023
Title Hidden Love
For Asians don't expect to see age gaps , they hardly age with their looks , especially with the age they r displaying…
Oh i thought it was 7 years because of the synopsis
0 1
Replying to MercyAdubea • Jun 20, 2023
Title Hidden Love
For Asians don't expect to see age gaps , they hardly age with their looks , especially with the age they r displaying…
I watch a lot of asian dramas with that trope and usually it’s quite obvious… at least with the dramas I watch 😅
But it’s true that when it’s obvious people complain (why tho when it’s literally the plot😂)
0 3
On Hidden Love • Jun 20, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I don’t see an age gap at all 😭… I hope it at least becomes more obvious cuz it’s my favorite trope
1 6