I got roasted below for the same, welcome to the club 😅
not, you’re not walking alone🤣 I think the actress who acted as BXY is prettier than her but she’s so weak it’s annoying. Zhu Yan is her knight in the shining armour😂
Shi Ying: Yan'er meeting you in this lifetime is my greatest consolation😭
Having someone to still remember us when other people thought we had died as menace is surely a greatest consolation. I learned this from animation Coco so I can understand SY😌
The Huotu ring is a couple with the Divine ring worn by the emperor. Huotu belonged to the empress and vanished…
ouh yea I noticed there’s probably another plt twist identity of Sy. Probably related to Emperor Xingzun or something because the dragon also mentioned about his aura seems familiar with the person who locked him under the abyss.
The Huotu ring is a couple with the Divine ring worn by the emperor. Huotu belonged to the empress and vanished…
oh I get it now. So the ring is not actually exclusive to Bai woman but the person he truly loves. I think Zy definitely will have something to do with the dragon & heirloom. I look forward to the lot twist you’re talking about.
The Huotu ring is a couple with the Divine ring worn by the emperor. Huotu belonged to the empress and vanished…
omg yes I don’t mind spoiler because I’m invested with the plot. I wonder why Zy can handle the merfolk necklace just fine & the ring also seems to respond to her & Sy while they’re underwater. Sy is the heir to the emperor & from Bai clan too so it wasn’t that surprising but Zy?
good ep17! I wonder what’s correlation between Zy & huotu ring, plus the Bai woman the majestic God of Dragon talking about. That DSM is the biggest bish here, so obsess with making SY as the king when he turned it down so many times. Can someone tell me the tittle & singer of the ending song? I can’t find it.
I do not get those that say the two don’t have chemistry. Are we watching the same drama??? I’m genuinely…
I think this drama potrayed logical mutual feeling very well. Like it’s not superficial first love we met and fall in love. They had been tied to each other by fate from day1 but it’s due to unfortunate accident & they’re acquitances. Zy felt so guilty for thinking he got killed unfairly because of her. Hence the determination to resurrect him. It’s not love at first sight or childhood lovers. SY met her again, while acknowledging she’s the girl he met when he was little, it’s just fascination that he can meet her again. It developed because he’s touched that someone else still thought about him and desperately wanted to save him. He went out of his way to save her because he’s thankful to her. Lonely SY met someone who’s like sunshine to him, accompanying his lonely soul. She’s there for him. ZY developed her feelings after being his disciple, it started from mutual respect imo. She respected him and saw him as someone so admirable along the way. I think they both have solid motive to fall in love aka makes snese😂 It’s not a simple I met you, you met me and we fall in love at first sight. It actually developed slowly here and I like it way better than express love like XY-SY lol
I think the actress who acted as BXY is prettier than her but she’s so weak it’s annoying. Zhu Yan is her knight in the shining armour😂
I don’t think wcr is a good actress tbh
I think Zy definitely will have something to do with the dragon & heirloom. I look forward to the lot twist you’re talking about.
I wonder what’s correlation between Zy & huotu ring, plus the Bai woman the majestic God of Dragon talking about.
That DSM is the biggest bish here, so obsess with making SY as the king when he turned it down so many times.
Can someone tell me the tittle & singer of the ending song? I can’t find it.
SY met her again, while acknowledging she’s the girl he met when he was little, it’s just fascination that he can meet her again. It developed because he’s touched that someone else still thought about him and desperately wanted to save him. He went out of his way to save her because he’s thankful to her. Lonely SY met someone who’s like sunshine to him, accompanying his lonely soul. She’s there for him. ZY developed her feelings after being his disciple, it started from mutual respect imo. She respected him and saw him as someone so admirable along the way. I think they both have solid motive to fall in love aka makes snese😂
It’s not a simple I met you, you met me and we fall in love at first sight. It actually developed slowly here and I like it way better than express love like XY-SY lol