K-Drama
On Sunshine by My Side • Sep 22, 2023
Title Sunshine by My Side Spoiler
The drama felt dragged, I couldn't feel the romance between the main couple or at least I felt that he always loved and supported her while she didn't treat him with same way. All other couples stories were more romantic even the ex-husband with her friend despite I hated their relationship.
8 0
On You Are Desire • Sep 20, 2023
Title You Are Desire
The FL had a little bullying attitude. Besides the scenes when she used to hit the ML whenever she was angry were not acceptable. I understand that could be a problem with her personality coming from a dysfunctional family, but instead of showing it as bad behavior and she had to work on herself to get rid of it, they showed it as something funny and cute. If the role were switched and ML was the one hitting FL, you would find many comments about how violence against women is not accepted !!
3 2
On The Secret Romantic Guesthouse • Aug 22, 2023
Title The Secret Romantic Guesthouse
I felt that the secondary couple's love story was more fun to watch.
6 1
On Heartbeat • Aug 16, 2023
Title Heartbeat
I did not like the female lead.
1 1
On The Interest of Love • Feb 11, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
The whole drama is a mix between misunderstandings and wrong decisions
5 0
On The Glory • Jan 4, 2023
Title The Glory
One of the tags is Anemia !!! anyway I like S1 so much and can't wait to see S2
2 0
On See You Again • Oct 12, 2022
Title See You Again
The little brother love story more interesting and exciting than the main leads story.
3 1
On Hello My Shining Love • Aug 16, 2022
Title Hello My Shining Love Spoiler
I hated that FL kept coming back for the ML and I hated more when ML being hesitant and couldn't let go of his old past and finally I don't get or understand what exactly the horrible thing he did to his ex-girlfriend so he would always felt so bad for her ands it's not only him …. the whole cast had the same feeling 🤨!!!
1 2
On Jinxed at First • Aug 13, 2022
Title Jinxed at First
FL real age and her age in the drama does not make any sense ..... she looked too old for the role from my point of view.
7 1
On The Woman Who Married Three Times • Dec 29, 2021
Title The Woman Who Married Three Times Spoiler
So the FL ended with being cheated on her and even the baby was taken from her and you call that an ending !! such a waste of time .
2 0
Replying to mooc • Oct 6, 2021
Title An Oriental Odyssey
the FL only ends up with ML because the guy she loves marries someone else & after she realizes ML is a king.The…
Mark as spoiler please .
3 0