Editorials
On See You in My 19th Life • Jun 25, 2023
Title See You in My 19th Life
Huge SHS fan and really enjoyed the last episode. Also, not sure if its her acting chops or makeup/styling on the show but I almost didn't recognise her!
3 0
On Dearest • Mar 1, 2023
Title Dearest
I'm halfway through the show and find the story to be quite compelling. Kouhei is such an amazing actor! The supporting cast and the production quality is great as well. For me, Yuriko's acting was not at the same standard though. It was a bit annoying especially in emotional scenes where it seemed like she was trying hard to "act", and it didn't seem natural. Good acting is like a magic trick, well executed and you can suspend your awareness about watching a made-up story, but anything less than that can break the illusion. Normally, I would binge a show like this on Netflix, but her subpar acting kept ruining it for me, so finding it a bit harder to power through.
1 0
Replying to A DeadbEAT's Meal • Dec 28, 2022
Title A DeadbEAT's Meal
Replying to deleted comment
Thanks a lot for your hard work!
0 1
Replying to A DeadbEAT's Meal • Dec 27, 2022
Title A DeadbEAT's Meal
Replying to deleted comment
Can I please have the link too? Thanks a lot.
0 5
Replying to tina_vm • Dec 25, 2022
Title Dine with Love
Hi, wondering which show your dp is from...could you share the name please? Thanks
Thanks, will check it out!
0 0
Replying to BLDramaMama • Dec 25, 2022
Title Dine with Love
Acting: good. Production: good. Plot: good. Fluff: good. Romance: good. Comedy: good. But I still didnt love it.…
Hi, wondering which show your dp is from...could you share the name please? Thanks
0 2
Replying to hiiyaa • May 16, 2022
Title Heaven and Hell: Soul Exchange
Episode 9. Takahashi Issei’s smile and voice at the 4:35 minute mark. That’s it. That’s the comment.
I know. Rewatched that bit so many times!
5 0
On Work Later, Drink Now • Nov 29, 2021
Title Work Later, Drink Now
Really enjoyed this and looking forward to S2. Wonder who's the writer for the show - they did a phenomenal job!!
2 0