Editorials
Replying to Lovely Runner • Oct 26, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Replying to deleted comment
nah right π idolxfan stuff always be getting me mad cuz they js feed into crazed fans delusions which could affect the idol π its also js weird in general like your idol will NOT like you back β οΈβ οΈ
2 6
Replying to daezy • Oct 26, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I didn't think I'd live to see this drama getting slanderedπ I'm so thankful I watched it while it was airing…
bruh its like delusinal fan haven β οΈβ οΈ
2 0
On Lovely Runner • Oct 26, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
dropped after 1 epi the plot makes me mad and the fl is annoying as hell
10 8
On 20th Century Girl • Oct 17, 2024
Title 20th Century Girl
it hurts re watching it π
0 0
On Marry My Husband • May 17, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
i read the webtoon but i have low expectations for the drama
0 0
hanawaari • May 17, 2024
Game Which True Beauty character are you?
i got the main girly π£οΈ (i've never watched the show)
2 1
On My Bias Is Showing?! • May 14, 2024
Title My Bias Is Showing?!
um showing what? :3
3 1
lo_ve • May 2, 2024
Article TWICE's Kim Da Hyun confirmed to make her acting debut!
HUH
2 0
On Crash • Apr 27, 2024
Title Crash
where can i watch?
0 1
Lily Alice • Apr 26, 2024
Article Don Lee's Actioner "The Roundup: Punishment" Attracts 1 Million+ Moviegoers on 2nd Day of Release
hi :3
0 0
Replying to dbd • Apr 25, 2024
Title You're My Destiny
OMG EPISODE 9 MADE ME CRY!! XIN YI IS A VICTIM!! FREE MAH GIRL!!
RIGHT LIKE CUN XI IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING
1 1
Replying to Under The Sad Rain • Apr 25, 2024
Title Color Rush (Movie)
It was good but I cant ignore Yoo Han's bad acting
oh? wdym?
1 1
On Cashero • Apr 22, 2024
Title Cashero
JUNHO π£οΈπ£οΈπ£οΈπ£οΈ
10 0
Lily Alice • Apr 19, 2024
Article Don Lee Reveals He Has Planned Eight Installments for "The Roundup" Movie Series
oooo this one ima watch
1 0
On You're My Destiny • Apr 16, 2024
Title You're My Destiny
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW
0 0
On Crash • Apr 12, 2024
Title Crash
why do you guys want romance in a what looks like an action drama πππ
10 0
Replying to InteAlls • Apr 12, 2024
Title Crash
Wanna see this one :D
me too :D
1 0
Replying to Steelheart • Apr 12, 2024
Title Crash
Okay this is a really good cast. The asshole from Squid Game is here as well lol
who
0 1
On Park Bo Ram • Apr 12, 2024
Person Park Bo Ram
rest in peace ππ
0 0
On I Cannot Reach You • Mar 29, 2024
Title I Cannot Reach You
I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
4 0

