News
fumagu • Nov 26, 2025
Review Sweet Home Season 2
Great review but i beg you please use some paragraph breaks i almost had a stroke reading that ðŸ˜
1 1
Replying to Chokao • Nov 26, 2025
Review When Destiny Brings the Demon
Can't believe I found somebody else who had the same opinion as me here ^^ Though my rating was higher.
what did you rate it 👀
0 1
On How Dare You!? • Nov 26, 2025
Title How Dare You!?
I've seen the donghua! It's really fun and the leads matched each other's freaks so i hope this one is just as fun!
7 1
Replying to ReveOnceLink • Jun 4, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
That's what I want to say. Then, that means "The Remarried Empress" one would go Joseon too. Lmao
Idk Remarried empress might work cuz it's political intrigue but this? The characters sleep around in each other's houses and there's lots of open dating which idk if it would be acceptable. And if they tone it down it wouldn't land well bcz the webtoon is so good BECAUSE it's outlandish and over the top
0 0
On The First Night with the Duke • Jun 4, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
Idk about the Ripley Casting....they should've casted someone with a cute bubbly image
4 1
Replying to GoodRick • Jun 4, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke Spoiler
Replicate what? Details please.
Her thought processes were so hilarious too! Don't wanna marry? Ok I guess I'll just DIE. Don't wanna be in someone's way of happiness? Let me pretend to be an EVIL BITCH it was os outlandish that I'm giggling just thinking about it
4 0
On The First Night with the Duke • May 30, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
I need this so bad rn ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
1 0
Replying to kalenahenden • May 24, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
Viki's got the show page up!https://www.viki.com/tv/40997c-the-first-night-with-the-duke
AIRING IN 18 DAYS!!!
1 0
On Soulmate • Mar 31, 2025
Title Soulmate
Yeah I just cried my heart out. Fuck men. Cherish you friends. and your cats
15 1
On Won Young Wook • Mar 9, 2025
Person Won Young Wook
What happened to him??
2 0
On The First Night with the Duke • Mar 5, 2025
Title The First Night with the Duke
WHEN IS THIS AIRINGGGG ðŸ˜
0 1
Replying to Vince • Feb 4, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
Are you news to C-drama? If not, research first before you comment. Just Chill, this series is not the only one…
be nice on the internet kiddo
0 1
Replying to HotGeGesWife • Jan 19, 2025
Title The Day I Skipped School for You
Please tell me where can I find with subs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQPfXYVfQg&list=PLvpAVnYN4lb3rowdrQxS5-1p7a55nULXb&index=3
0 0
Replying to Gordon Wang • Jan 19, 2025
Title The Day I Skipped School for You
Someone please sub this. I've been watching it raw yet still really enjoying this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQPfXYVfQg&list=PLvpAVnYN4lb3rowdrQxS5-1p7a55nULXb&index=3
0 0

