Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: US
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: August 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 6, 2023
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Jun 12, 2024
Title Hierarchy
People criticize but in the meantime the drama is No. 1 in many countries
because it’s a Korean drama that’s very much available to a lot of people and so they’re gonna watch it. I watched it just because it was on Netflix and I think it’s just OK
0 0
Replying to Lyly Dramas • Jun 12, 2024
Title Hierarchy
People criticize but in the meantime the drama is No. 1 in many countries
Because it’s a Korean drama and wildly accessible to a whole Lotta people of course they’re gonna watch it. I watched it because it was on Netflix And honestly, I think it’s OK
3 0
Replying to worthyromance • Mar 7, 2024
Title My Boss
He changes after his insomnia is cured and he falls in love.
Understandable honestly
0 0
Replying to worthyromance • Mar 5, 2024
Title My Boss
He changes after his insomnia is cured and he falls in love.
No Because that no one is going to like Everything in a drama that’s just human nature I just don’t get the point of hating on it because it’s just a part of it that’s just me like I don’t like how people put hate comments because if you don’t like it, don’t watch it that’s my point and if you like it, watch it, I don’t care and no, I’m not telling you to drop a drama if you find some parts are Uninterest because that’s just unrealistic. my whole comments about hate comments. sorry if I offended you it’s just my opinion and so is yours
1 2
Replying to worthyromance • Mar 5, 2024
Title My Boss
He changes after his insomnia is cured and he falls in love.
Here's a question if you don't like why watch it just drop it if you don't like the story/characters etc. Instead of hating on it
2 4
On Ready, Set, Love • Feb 16, 2024
OK I kind of just finished this in a day and I love it it’s just so cute but that’s for you to find out and for me to comment about
4 0
Replying to Omgitslynlee • Jan 22, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Can anyone give me some recommendations of other BLs with similar vibes as this to watch while I wait for this…
Love in the Air
9 2
On Only Friends • Sep 17, 2023
Title Only Friends
You know what I call these relationships

They are....

Shit

Shitty

And Dog shit

And like put them in your own ranking of those
5 0
On Only Friends • Jul 31, 2023
Title Only Friends
Ooohhh this is gonna be one hell of a roller coaster and I am first in line i’m so ready and it comes a day before my birthday early birthday present 😁
6 0
On King the Land • Jul 23, 2023
I'm laughing so hard when he got on the bus the lipstick still on his cheek 😂😂
9 1
On Jun & Jun • Jul 19, 2023
Title Jun & Jun
Well, that’s convenient for me a least I just wanted to see when it comes out and it comes out tomorrow
5 2
Replying to willowsis127 • Jul 18, 2023
Wow you like slow burns well I hate slow burns, but they’ll crash and burn soon because if they get a relationship…
do you know what I do for dramas? I turn off my logic brain because there’s no point logic is thrown out the window. so whatever stupid shenanigans that go on I just find funny maybe it is too fast, but that whole time was funny to me because I’m not here for it to be believable I’m here to have a fun time and romance
1 2
On The Love You Give Me • Jul 18, 2023
OK I’m on episode 25 at this current moment God, I swear someone’s gonna get pregnant and if they don’t, I will be shocked okay
2 0
Replying to Ashleigh • Jul 18, 2023
I feel like the romance is moving a little fast, especially on the ML's part who had his entire personality altered…
Wow you like slow burns well I hate slow burns, but they’ll crash and burn soon because if they get a relationship quickly, they’re gonna get fall out of that relationship just because of a misunderstanding but me, hope that doesn’t happen
0 4
Replying to Jiji D90 • Jul 18, 2023
I don't understand what is happening, the girl in the car died, and who is this girl
The girl that died in a car accident is the main character in her 18th life and the character that she’s playing now is in her 19th life
1 0
On King the Land • Jul 9, 2023
Do you know what I’m on. consent that’s what I’m on. Oh my God before he kissed her, he asked for permission like AHhhh 🤭
42 2
Replying to Doyita • Jul 8, 2023
The kiss Between the main leads could have been better if they follow dialogues and emotions of webtoon. Why did…
Personally, I haven’t read the webtoon but I just watch the kiss like right this exact moment and my heart was about to implode from happiness, it was rushed and It was out of nowhere, but sure shit I was happy still am
13 0