Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Greece
  • Contribution Points: 23 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 12, 2016
Replying to mj_babec358 • Dec 27, 2022
Title Guardian
i'm FINALLY bringing myself to rewatch all 40 episodes because i miss them so so much
Me too came here to rewatch some highlights of my fav duo
4 0
Replying to Shalmali • Dec 22, 2022
Title My Love Mix-Up! Spoiler
I need a season 2 😭😭❤️❤️I miss them!!
For a kiss in next lol
2 1
Replying to Raul Faria • Dec 16, 2022
until chapter 127 he didn't wake up and what happened to him was different and more serious. I believe there is…
Ah so bad and he was my favorite >.<
1 0
Replying to 9742563 • Nov 4, 2022
Title The Eclipse
This series may have flaws in the script, but the actors put on a show! So, for the first time, I don't want to…
Ok this comment just convinced me to start this !
1 0
Replying to Moonjosmeat • Nov 3, 2022
I think the opposite, I honestly don’t think they portray the anime’s well at all. And their acting looks…
Well i believe this kind of fluffy mini series you don't have to take it so seriously but i respect your opinion .
2 1
Replying to vulpinekl • Oct 20, 2022
its a good mix of both... the next few few episodes will set the tone for the rest of the series ... I am up to…
Glad to hear that because usually they tend to focus too much in romance thanks
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Oct 19, 2022
I watch the first episode but i'm not sure if i will keep watching , is it focus a lot in the romance or more to action/fantasy elements ?
1 3
On Love in the Air • Oct 13, 2022
Even though the plot and the production has a lot of problems , i really can't stop watching this and i like it more and more XD >..,,<
8 1
Replying to misspulane • Oct 13, 2022
Ep9 was really great. This is what we call character development. Loving all of it. Except Rain and the key scenario…
And the 'sound problem' LOL but i agree with you !
1 0