Editorials Replying to Remmy Sanyu • Aug 26, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
Tbh this has dragged for long imagine since June and its coming to September 😒
same i m on ep8 and diceded to wait for the rest while watching something else lol
0 0
Replying to XaraOrt • Aug 16, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom Spoiler
Aah noo i want moreee , i will come back rewathing it until i find something similar lol
I was hopingh to see their wedding <3
10 0
On Meet You at the Blossom • Aug 16, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
Aah noo i want moreee , i will come back rewathing it until i find something similar lol
6 1
On I Hear the Sunspot • Aug 13, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
Loved the manga , going to start this version today at 1 a.m yep no sleep today Xd
4 0
Replying to scrap god • Aug 13, 2024
Title Takara's Treasure
Felt like watching this after remembering an edit i saw on ig and haha im in danger. Why did i even watch another…
Saaame Xd
1 0
Replying to Luciana • Aug 13, 2024
Title Gray Shelter
They stay together.. not sure as a couple, but they stay together..
Well i guess we will never know lol
1 0
On Blue Boys Part 2 • Aug 13, 2024
Title Blue Boys Part 2
Ok i was impressed .!
0 0
On Gray Shelter • Aug 12, 2024
Title Gray Shelter
WT was that ending -.-
1 3
On Meet You at the Blossom • Jul 27, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
Oh no we will miss our cute moments with them as it seems until the ‘misunderstanding ´ resolve 😔💕
3 1
On Happy Ending • Jul 22, 2024
Title Happy Ending
I had goosebumps from the trailer, if it turns out a bl also damn will be so interesting!
8 0
Replying to XaraOrt • Jul 21, 2024
Title House of Ninjas
I agree the choice of music in was weird lol
You don’t know my age 😂
0 0
On Meet You at the Blossom • Jul 20, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
Aah finally something interesting to watch after WOH ❤️
7 6
On Jazz for Two • May 31, 2024
Title Jazz for Two
Oh my It was like I watched two different dramas with the same actors What happened in directing , it’s a hard 6,5/10 for me ..
2 1
Replying to Mika • May 25, 2024
Title Love Is Like a Cat
I'm not saying that it was perfect nor am I saying that it was bad. It needs some polishing to be more then a…
I feel the same I’ve seen worse
1 0
Replying to Little Dino • Mar 14, 2024
Title House of Ninjas
I enjoy this drama. I do have the same complain like others - the ost. It didn't fit the fight scene and they…
I agree the choice of music in was weird lol
2 2
On Please Teach Me • Mar 7, 2024
Title Please Teach Me
Koreans trolling about episodes again
13 0
On The Sign • Mar 6, 2024
Title The Sign
Weird but after the second half came to be more interesting to me , the plot and acting were 9/10 for me , But the direction on this series God was Bad especially in the investigations , Overall is 7,5/10 for me !
3 0
On House of Ninjas • Feb 14, 2024
Title House of Ninjas
Can’t wait !!
5 0
On BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen • Feb 12, 2024
Title BL Drama no Shuen ni Narimashita: Crank Up Hen
I had so much fun watching this !
2 0
On The Sign • Feb 11, 2024
Title The Sign
Whaa I have to wait more for the final pff
1 0