Editorials
Replying to Sunny • Feb 23, 2020
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
I don't know if you have decided yet. But let me tell you that out of all the History series, this is the worst.…
I haven’t started on it... :( I need happy ending stuff before I can start on this. But I might do what everyone is saying. Just skip the last episode and imagine my own ending?hahahahaha... I watched Banana Fish anime recently and I’m destroyed. Haha...
3 3
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Feb 17, 2020
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count Spoiler
Oh nooooo!!! I’ve been saving this drama and I was about to start today but wanted to know how long each episode is and I accidentally saw a review and I scrolled down to the comments and I happen to read some stuff and now, I don’t know if I should watch it now. I’ve watched a couple of very sad BL stuff that got me very very depressed recently. I was keeping this show to brighten myself up after all the depression but now, it seems like I can’t watch it until my heart is healed from the others first.
0 12

