Editorials
On Pit Babe • Jan 26, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Cant wait for PeteWay scenes!!
6 6
On Hua Ye Qian Xing • Jan 20, 2024
Title Hua Ye Qian Xing
Is it still on process or cancelled?
0 0
Replying to Shen • Jan 18, 2024
Title Desire Catcher
Does this drama have a hidden romance? Like word of honor or killer and healer? I want to watch it but I'm not…
It doesn’t
0 2
On Desire Catcher • Jan 17, 2024
Title Desire Catcher
I wish the main character will have again drama together their chemistry was amazing 😭
0 4
On Marry My Husband • Jan 15, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Waiting patiently for new ep on prime😭
6 1
On Monster • Jan 14, 2024
Title Monster
Cant stop crying 😭
0 0
Replying to Shasha • Jan 12, 2024
Title Reunion 2: Mystery of the Abyss
What is Heihua? I see it everywhere 😭
Its a name for this ship and in every version is different i also like them in ultimate note
5 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Jan 8, 2024
Title Desire Catcher
This drama deserves at least 9 ratings .. Amazing 🔥🔥🔥
REAL i can’t believe how this is so low rated this deserved 9 fr i love this sm😭
1 1
Replying to Yiwa Siriwalee • Jan 8, 2024
Title Desire Catcher
Has anyone noticed this show has a lot in commun with justice in the dark? A lot of scenes are basically the same…
How is weird? Many detectives drama is kinda look a like
2 3
On Under the Skin • Jan 8, 2024
Title Under the Skin
Interesting series i like it
4 0
On Reunion 2: Mystery of the Abyss • Jan 4, 2024
Title Reunion 2: Mystery of the Abyss
I love this version of Heihua😭
2 2
On My Roommate Is a Detective • Jan 4, 2024
Title My Roommate Is a Detective
Honestly they ruined this bromance with this end
5 1
Replying to Shasha • Jan 4, 2024
Title Desire Catcher
I dont know why i trust all of your recommendations in tiktok and this comment of course cuz all of it are top…
Omgg u from tiktok😭🩷
0 0
On Desire Catcher • Dec 30, 2023
Title Desire Catcher
Honestly one of my favourite bromance they have a lot chemistry 😭
4 2
On Desire Catcher • Dec 30, 2023
Title Desire Catcher
I love this so much!!
1 0
On Psych-Hunter • Dec 18, 2023
Title Psych-Hunter
Hmm i just finish and i have question its soon 2024 and they dont make second season so it was cancelled or they never thinking to make ?
0 4
On Justice in the Dark • Dec 16, 2023
Title Justice in the Dark
I can sell my soul for this series
15 0
On Old Fashion Cupcake • Oct 25, 2023
Title Old Fashion Cupcake
I love this
3 0
On Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!: The Movie • Oct 22, 2023
Title Cherry Magic! Thirty Years of Virginity Can Make You a Wizard?!: The Movie
I love this so much
0 0
On Guardian • Sep 5, 2023
Title Guardian
I Rewartch this every month because the series is amazing
2 0

