I love Forced cohabitation a lotttt!! You know arranged / contractual marriage but I'm thinking if I've already done watching all of them,,,

Stuff that I luv ~~Female chasing male first, haters to lovers/bickering couple, cold yet not so toxic male lead, arranged marriage ⁠♡  

Happy ending ?

Here are the ones I loved with all these tropes  :

Playfull kiss 

Itazura na kiss (jp)

Goong

Full house  (liked it even though it was contractual)

• Because this is my first life (didn't like it much)

Mr queen 

100 Days of My prince 

please help me out by giving some good suggestion,,,, thank you ++

One of my favorite tropes. Will be making a list for it soon!

Seems like you don't watch c-dramas... There are lots of c-dramas with this plot, good and bad, modern and ancient, all kinds of them nearly

Do try Destined . its a recent chinese drama, an ancient one at that.

The ML and FL are forced to marry due to a big misunderstanding when they actually kinda hate each other...

Haters to Lovers plot

If you like it, then I'll recommend some more

Water Queen:

One of my favorite tropes. Will be making a list for it soon!

Seems like you don't watch c-dramas... There are lots of c-dramas with this plot, good and bad, modern and ancient, all kinds of them nearly

Do try Destined . its a recent chinese drama, an ancient one at that.

The ML and FL are forced to marry due to a big misunderstanding when they actually kinda hate each other...

Haters to Lovers plot

If you like it, then I'll recommend some more

Oh that will be amazing if you do make a public list! With all country's drama on it ^^

And the trailer looks decent I'll gonna give it a go,,, and I'll come back for more suggestions if I liked it.

Here are some contractual/arranged marriage shows I enjoyed. I also included forced cohabitation which often has hate-to-love trope.

Forced Cohabitation

mirarmy:

Oh that will be amazing if you do make a public list! With all country's drama on it ^^

And the trailer looks decent I'll gonna give it a go,,, and I'll come back for more suggestions if I liked it.

I think you will definitely love it... I am also still watching.... 

Will invite you surely when I make one. By the way, I just started a  list of 'Birth Secrets',   still updating it. Tell me if you are interested and I will share, or you can just open my profile.

I am actually new on MyDramaList, I don't open my account much, so still adapting

angeliviki2022:

Here are some contractual/arranged marriage shows I enjoyed. I also included forced cohabitation which often has hate-to-love trope.

Forced Cohabitation

Thanks, this list will help me too, though I watched all the c-dramas mentioned here

Female chasing male first-goblin

haters to lovers/bickering couple.yanxi palace

cold yet not so toxic male lead-crash landing on you

arranged marriage-joy of life

i have made a list you can find the dramas on there

mirarmy:

I love Forced cohabitation a lotttt!! You know arranged / contractual marriage but I'm thinking if I've already done watching all of them,,,

Stuff that I luv ~~Female chasing male first, haters to lovers/bickering couple, cold yet not so toxic male lead, arranged marriage ⁠♡  

Happy ending ?

Here are the ones I loved with all these tropes  :

Playfull kiss 

Itazura na kiss (jp)

Goong

Full house (liked it even though it was contractual)

• Because this is my first life (didn't like it much)

Mr queen 

100 Days of My prince 

please help me out by giving some good suggestion,,,, thank you ++

Have you already watched these?

- Perfect marriage revenge

- My demon

- See you in my 19th life

- The story of Park's marriage contract

Enjoy watching these series.

It’s a historical drama that follows Liu Yu Ru, the daughter of a cloth merchant, who is married off to Gu Jiu Si, the son of Yangzhou’s wealthiest family, due to a misunderstanding. Despite their initial dislike for each other, they grow closer through shared hardships and become a powerful couple during turbulent times.

Arranged Marriage/relationship

• King 2 Hearts
  • Bride of the Century
  • Padiwarrada
  • Nueng Nai Suang - thai
  • somehing about 1 percent

Sweet 18    

arranged marriage by their grandpaps even when FL was just born. 18 years later the FL's family has gone down in grace but still the promise exists, the FL a delinquent in highschool and the ML a promising prosecutor. (+age difference) ... hilarious and lovable.

(ignore the lovw rating, it's old, but so goood)