RickRoss:
I am very curious on why did you think that Naksu and MD/Jin Bu-Yeon is the same person(one soul)?I believe there are 2 soul in one body, maybe I'm wrong and miss som point, that is why I'm asking. 

This episode def confirmed how there are 2 souls. I was just having second thoughts bcs someone in here had said that there's only one soul and their explanation was pretty believable.

What will happen next week?

Conservative_Torch:
What will happen next week?

We will get to see how Uk lured Kang Ji-ho & MD to the secret room. XD

War will break out at Songrim and Jang Gang is going to come to stop it and kill Jin Mu and the Shaman Choi.

Uk is going to stop the AoS from the queen.

Dangu & Cho yeon will win a fight against Jin's father.

Some part of MD's past will be revealed.

UkiDokie moments. ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Will JHG accept MD now?

Ahead:

We will get to see how Uk lured Kang Ji-ho & MD to the secret room. XD

War will break out at Songrim and Jang Gang is going to come to stop it and kill Jin Mu and the Shaman Choi.

Uk is going to stop the AoS from the queen.

Dangu & Cho yeon will win a fight against Jin's father.

Some part of MD's past will be revealed.

UkiDokie moments. ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Will JHG accept MD now?

If everything happens next week what will happen in part 2? I have no idea 

Conservative_Torch:
If everything happens next week what will happen in part 2? I have no idea

But then, Danju followers, soul-shifters show up and saved the queen and Jin Mu.

In S2, there will be a new arc and Uk has to get the ownership right of ice stone so he can save MD and stop the war. Daeho needs to be rebuilt and make new rules by CP & Uk, the duo. XD

I've seen a quite plausible theory emerging after episode 18. Here it is for more visibility:

Songrim's founder after destroying almost all of the ice stones kept one to save his dying love - powerful blind priestess and Jin clan's founder. He either sealed her soul inside the ice stone, then gave it for safe keeping to Jin clan. Or he used the ice stone to revive her and after she eventually died of old age with the ice stone inside, her soul got absorbed into it. Mama Jin's unborn baby (because it was already dead and had no soul?) was saved by Jang Kang with that same ice stone and priestess' soul transmigrated to the baby. So Bu-Yeon's soul is Jin clan founder's soul, that's also why she's blind. There had to be some connection to the ice stone and her immense powers - there it is.

-The way Bu-Yeon spoke to Naksu in episode 18 kinda felt like she had wisdom beyond her years.

-Talking artifacts in the Jin vault were giving us the connection to blind girl+ice stone.

-How Bu-Yeon was saved by Jang Kang with the help of the ice stone also fits - ice stone is all about souls after all.

-Songrim founder's poem and Uk's words kinda alluded to this theory.

So in the end, this can go either way:

- After defeating the chaos Bu-Yeon's soul will return to the ice stone, ice stone will be destroyed and its power will return to the skies. Naksu stays in her body.

-Bu-Yeon will have enough of Naksu occupying her body and Naksu will be ejected into the ice stone. Then part 2 can focus on bringing her og body back somehow (this one is rather weak though).

Aramintai:
Songrim's founder after destroying almost all of the ice stones kept one to save his dying love - powerful blind priestess and Jin clan's founder. He sealed her soul inside the ice stone, then gave it for safe keeping to Jin clan.

I really enjoyed reading your theory, especially that part. (*^▽^*)

Aramintai:
- After defeating the chaos Bu-Yeon's soul will return to the ice stone, ice stone will be destroyed and its power will return to the skies. Naksu stays in her body.

I prefer this theory more. :D

Sidenote: 200 years old priestess meeting 20 years old King's star again. :D

Notice: Windows 10 emojis are showing "?". That's kind of annoying. Kaomojis are kind of hard to understand & I prefer emojis more.

Ahead:
I prefer this theory more. :D

Same.

Aramintai:
Songrim's founder after destroying almost all of the ice stones kept one to save his dying love - powerful blind priestess and Jin clan's founder. He either sealed her soul inside the ice stone, then gave it for safe keeping to Jin clan. Or he used the ice stone to revive her and after she eventually died of old age with the ice stone inside, her soul got absorbed into it. Mama Jin's unborn baby (because it was already dead and had no soul?) was saved by Jang Kang with that same ice stone and priestess' soul transmigrated to the baby. So Bu-Yeon's soul is Jin clan founder's soul, that's also why she's blind. There had to be some connection to the ice stone and her immense powers - there it is.

This is very interesting Araminta!! 

Aramintai:
-Bu-Yeon will have enough of Naksu occupying her body and Naksu will be ejected into the ice stone. Then part 2 can focus on bringing her og body back somehow (this one is rather weak though).

Im betting on something like this.  Really think they will begin some type of search because of some set photos. 

Also, more about the ice stone being a souls repository or generator. It is known that all the artifacts were made with the ice stone's help. Some have consciousness and can even talk, so it's not a far cry to assume those artifacts have (someone's?) souls inside them. And the way that Bu-Yeon said "we" while talking to Naksu inside the ice stone suggests that there may be a collective consciousness/sentience inside the ice stone.

Real Mu deok's identity?

It's definitely Jin Bu yeon. She must've been cheated by Jin mu and taken to the lake to retrieve the ice stone. After retrieving it she tried to control it which thus led to her being pushed in the lake by Jin mu. Jin mu must've thought she died but looks like she survived and ended up in a different place. The Jin family and others must've thought she died(except mom) as she was never found again.

Can someone help me understand the ep 18?! I get the romance part of the episode, but not the technicality of it. Like why do they show us 2 Jin Bu -Yeon(Young and older version)?  will Naksu be able to use her power outside the ice stone bubble(did she regain her power forever now)?  And how did Jang Uk escape master Kang(I know that one magical fight scene cost a lot of money to make because of CGI)? Why did naksu need to kill everyone for her to "runs away"? 

RickRoss:
why do they show us 2 Jin Bu -Yeon(Young and older version)?

I think it was just literary. It was to express that Bu Yeon is finally free and 'moved on'. It was also to sort of "wrap-up" her failed attempt in securing the ice stone (the child version); and then her matured version represents her plan as successful -- so sort of "ending" what she started (as a child).

RickRoss:
ill Naksu be able to use her power outside the ice stone bubble(did she regain her power forever now)?

Maybe. Maybe not. Only the last 2 episodes can answer that in any capacity. All we have right now are speculations. Though most speculations (regardless which version / theory) agrees that Nak Su will be able to.

RickRoss:
And how did Jang Uk escape master Kang

Since he knows the chamber a lot, there is probably a secret room or passage way only few people know about. While he is running, he hid to that secret room. The soul shifter did not see him so he just kept running following the corridors until he reached the chamber and locked himself there (maybe Uk also manually triggered it).

Or, Uk used a new spell he learned and led the soul shifter with a fake version of Uk.

It could be anything.

RickRoss:
Why did naksu need to kill everyone for her to "runs away"?

The ice stone.

If she use the ice stone to soul shift it will increase the power immeasurably. Remember what Bu Yeon said? (paraphrasing) If you ask for rain, you will get a typhoon. When using the ice stone, it exponentially amplifies the power you are trying to use.

So, if she soul shifts while they are all inside the ice stone's barrier, the ice stone will absorb all their energies and they will die. She will gain what she wants, but will lose people. Exactly what Bu Yeon said.

Aramintai:

-The way Bu-Yeon spoke to Naksu in episode 18 kinda felt like she had wisdom beyond her years.

-Talking artifacts in the Jin vault were giving us the connection to blind girl+ice stone.

-How Bu-Yeon was saved by Jang Kang with the help of the ice stone also fits - ice stone is all about souls after all.

-Songrim founder's poem and Uk's words kinda alluded to this theory.

Exactly!

I think Naksu will be able to use her power freely now cos she said that to acquire the ice stone, she must die first. That's how she got her power back and all JBY could do was test her as she won't be able to trap Naksu's power anymore cos of the ice stone.

Just like how JBY's was brought back by the ice stone and her power is not only divine power but also some part of ice stone'; so the Naksu. But if Naksu gave back the ice stone, she might not be able to use her power again. But I think UkieDokie will come up with an interesting plan. I think they will use So-i to keep pretending if she wanted to live. XD

RickRoss:
Like why do they show us 2 Jin Bu -Yeon

One of the comments (sujalgoel) said that it is to show her who she is to Naksu cos Naksu has seen JBY's young version portrait. This will let Naksu connect the dots later on. JBY was giving clues to Naksu but she still can't believe that two souls can exist in one body so she counted JBY as one of the relics just like the relics from the mirror event.

RickRoss:
how did Jang Uk escape master Kang

It will be shown in ep 19 most likely. If they showed that part in ep 18, I will be so mad cos then, we would be left with a cliff-hanger instead of UkieDokie moment! Thank goodness. They didn't torture us with that cliff-hanger.