Thanks for the answers guys @imyouronlyone and @ahead. 

The show have always been clever with how they use small thing to set up bigger things like honey biscuits. Honey biscuits was the reason for Uk and MD to realize that the queen is a soul shifter. Its only 2,5 hours left of part 1, how are they gonna move naksu soul back to her original body? I feel like Bu-Yeon and naksu made a deal to coexist as MD. 

I saw the extra ep last week and Jung so min said it will be a twist on her character. They haven’t set up the comeback of Naksu body yet. I dosent hope naksu get one wish from Bu-Yeon and that one wish is her returning to her original body(since naksu is FL in part 2)

I am thinking about the spoiler LJW gave in a TV program. He showed a picture of him with ice stone at his forehead and he said something that hinted it as the spoiler of how S1 end.

My wildest theory (which could be so wrong) is JBY would plant the ice stone into Uk's body. By doing so JBY will vanish. And... :

1. If GYJ becomes FL in S2, she would be Naksu in GYJ's body.  Uk would have superpower because beside he was born with king's star, he would also has the ice stone in his body. The romance continues with some disruption here and there as usual.

2. If there is no FL in S2, the soul of Naksu would follow the ice stone residing in Uk's body. Uk would have 2 souls in his body (Uk and Naksu). GYJ would continue doing Naksu's voiceover when Uk chats with Naksu in his body. Uk also got Naksu's power, as the poster shows Uk holding Naksu's sword. This will disappoint so many many fans who want to see physical romance between Uk and Naksu. And it will need high acting skill of LJW to portray 2 souls (male and female) in his body. So I think this 2nd possibility is very very unlikely to happen. 😀😅

mellody:
LJW to portray 2 souls (male and female) in his body.

That would be so sad. I really hated the Guilty Crown's (anime) ending. If you had watched it, you would understand. Still, it was one of the best anime I have watched. Just found out that there is a rumour about that anime S2 after 11 years!

Ahead:

That would be so sad. I really hated the Guilty Crown's (anime) ending. If you had watched it, you would understand. Still, it was one of the best anime I have watched. Just found out that there is a rumour about that anime S2 after 11 years!

I have not watched Guilty Crown. But after you mentioned it, I googled and read wikipedia information about it. Looks like a very interesting anime. I may check it out in the future. Thanks for the info.

mellody 

You're Welcome. But no pressure on watching it. 

btw, I think Code Geass is the best anime ever, at least for me.

For anime, myanimelist website is one of the best places to read synopsis and reviews just like MDL.

Guilty Crown

After watching episode 19:

Bu Yeon is the daughter of the Jin clan and the Choi clan.
  - Her father's extreme inferiority complex made him think Bu Yeon is not his daughter but Jang Kang's.
  - Jin Moo knew she is his real daughter.
  - Ironic, for a father who's thinking Bu Yeon is not his biological daughter (and hated her for it), he reacted like any father would when Jin Moo pushed her to the lake. Deep inside, he knew she is his daughter.
  - Bu Yeon's affinity to the ice stone came from the Jin side.
  - Bu Yeon's ability to override the Alchemy of Souls came from the Choi side.
  - If Bu Yeon is in the vicinity when an Alchemy of Souls is casted, Bu Yeon can do whatever she wants with the spell.

"To save someone you love sometimes you have to let go of everything."
- Then the scene shifted to Nak Su.
- She has to let go of everything. Of her past. Of her pain. Everything she knew as Nak Su. To save the person she loves, Jang Uk.

"It is up to you to choose not to use that power."
- Fitting to "let go of everything". (see above)
- Especially now that Nak Su is in Bu Yeon's body … she has access to the power of the Jin clan, as well as, the Choi clan. Not to mention her own as Nak Su. She's one scary mage right now.
- Bu Yeon's plan was well orchestrated too. She made sure Nak Su will change and choose to protect the person she loves.

New AoS rules revealed in ep19:
- If the two souls are conscious, even if on different bodies, it makes them weaker.
- The blue mark can be easily removed.
- Even if they return to their own body, they remain a soul shifter that who will eventually turn into stone and ash if they don't replenish their energy. - Mu Deok will eventually petrify if she depletes her energy.

Share all you wildest theories about Alchemy of Souls part 2 in this forum

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/alchemy-of-souls-part-2/80989-your-wildest-theories-on-aos-part-2

Alchemy of Souls part 2 wildest theories

Let's continue the legacy again.

So how are you all feeling about the ending?

Conservative_Torch:

So how are you all feeling about the ending?

Satisfied. Uk comes back from the dead & knowing that MD will come back for S2. Dangu & Cho yeon are finally going to be mature. Uk & Yul understand the helplessness and the power; of course, Uk understand more cos even though he had the king's star and ice stone, he didn't wield it. Now, he knew that he needed to wield it to protect his loved one's cos if he didn't someone else will.

Ahead:

Satisfied. Uk comes back from the dead & knowing that MD will come back for S2. Dangu & Cho yeon are finally going to be mature. Uk & Yul understand the helplessness and the power; of course, Uk understand more cos even though he had the king's star and ice stone, he didn't wield it. Now, he knew that he needed to wield it to protect his loved one's cos if he didn't someone else will.

Yh even I'm satisfied with the ending. It was perfect enough. Enough to look forward for the next part.