Hi, I would love to join^^ 

Some infos:
- I was introduced to kpop in 2012
- I prefer 2nd gen but I love all generations
- My ult group is Bigbang
- Fav soloists are Hyuna & CL

CrLazy:

Starting off with a recent comeback of Pentagon....

https://youtu.be/8WXiFzebIxs

SUCH A BOP!!! 

cheezerie:

hehehe yess, and sannie and seonghwa being on set and fangirling over him ^^

AWWW yuppp !! Also he really did practice hardd for this, he rocked it >< 

Benizakura:

Hi, I would love to join^^ 

Some infos:
- I was introduced to kpop in 2012
- I prefer 2nd gen but I love all generations
- My ult group is Bigbang
- Fav soloists are Hyuna & CL

SUCH A BOP!!! 

Hello, glad to have you here!!

my first kpop song was by BIGBANG :) I also like 2nd generation the most especially their interaction but now that can't happen anymore T_T

cheonsayoon:

AWWW yuppp !! Also he really did practice hardd for this, he rocked it >< 

YESSS, Woo all the WAY!!

I'm here for Boa :hype:

cheezerie:

Hello, glad to have you here!!

my first kpop song was by BIGBANG :) I also like 2nd generation the most especially their interaction but now that can't happen anymore T_T

Uuu nice^^ Which song? Yes it's so sad that we have come to this point where idols can't even interact with each others without getting hate or being shipped together 

Kim:

I'm here for Boa :hype:

heyy, for sure!!

Benizakura:

Uuu nice^^ Which song? Yes it's so sad that we have come to this point where idols can't even interact with each others without getting hate or being shipped together 

it was "bang bang bang" and "fantastic baby" such a legendary song!! 

yess exactly!!! especially the fanwars that often happen :(

cheezerie:

it was "bang bang bang" and "fantastic baby" such a legendary song!! 

yess exactly!!! especially the fanwars that often happen :( 

Yeah those sure are legendary!! I hear many ppl are introduced by those songs^^

The fanwars argh I won't even begin to rant about them bc I'd just become furious and it's not worth it just saying that they're unbelievable stupid and unnecessary like doesn't ppl have anything else to do!!

Benizakura:

Yeah those sure are legendary!! I hear many ppl are introduced by those songs^^

The fanwars argh I won't even begin to rant about them bc I'd just become furious and it's not worth it just saying that they're unbelievable stupid and unnecessary like doesn't ppl have anything else to do!!

yesss bigbang supremacy!!

EXACTLY!!

joni:

Hi! I want to join this forum!

I have been introduced to Kpop in 2016 through BTS's Blood Sweat and Tears and I have never looked back ever since then :p

I love listening almost each and every group or soloist or band but my ultimate favorites are GOT7, EXO and Red Velvet and my recent favorite group is Purple Kiss.

I dont really have much knowledge about 1st gen groups but I love 2nd gen groups like 2pm, Infinite, Rainbow, 9muses, Sistar (Hyolyn is my fave vocalist), Big Bang, SNSD, Shinee, Wonder Girls, Kara, etc

I got into Kpop during 3rd gen so I love 3rd gen the most and I love each and every group from that era. I dont follow 4th gen as much but I love TXT, STAYC, Purple Kiss, Oneus, Stray Kids, Itzy, Weeekly, etc

For soloists I absolutely adore IU. But I also love Heize, Saay, Yukika, Hoody, Bibi, Junny, Crush, Dean, Eric Nam, Eyedi, Woodz, Simon Dominic, Gray, Colde, Gaho, Villain, Xydo, Jay Park, Somi, Sunmi, Chungha, and ofcourse all of my Got7 boys.

Hello and welcome to the club!!!

WOW you follow a lot of groups and soloists!!! 

As I said above my first kpop song was from BIGBANG but I was introduced to kpop world in 2018 by BTS blood sweat and tears ^^

joni:

Technically Gangnam Style was probably my first Kpop song as well because it was everywhere in 2012 but unfortunately I didnt know about the existence of Kpop bacn then :c

AHHHH samee, tbh i didnt even realize it was kpop T_T

joni:

Technically Gangnam Style was probably my first Kpop song as well because it was everywhere in 2012 but unfortunately I didnt know about the existence of Kpop bacn then :c

Yeah same and after that I searched up Hyuna bc she was in that mv and I really liked her songs and all but I still consider G-Dragon (particularly his song "Crooked") as the one who really got me interested in kpop. He was the one that made me stay in this route :3