cheezerie:

HEYOO, glad to have u here!!!

AHHH yes yes yes ofc!!!!

and could you upload the banner on imgur 

i can't see it :,(

I’d like to join!

Mon:

I’d like to join!

hello and welcome!! glad to have u here!! :)

r2_:

AHHH yes yes yes ofc!!!!

and could you upload the banner on imgur 

i can't see it :,(

here try this: https://imgur.com/a/rM37czj

I’m planning on making a banner - around next week since I’m booked for the rest of this week with schoolworks.

Mon:

I’m planning on making a banner - around next week since I’m booked for the rest of this week with schoolworks.

ohhh that's a great idea, i cant wait for it :)  

GL with your school work, HWAITING!!

cheezerie:

here try this: https://imgur.com/a/rM37czj

xie xie!!

r2_:

xie xie!!

did it work??

cheezerie:

did it work??

it did! i'm going to add it to my profile soon and flex of course!

r2_:

it did! i'm going to add it to my profile soon and flex of course!

LMAO, that's good ^^

Hiiiiii, Cheezerie ?

Hi, 

I got into kpop at the beginning of the pandemic but have since gotten into quite a few artists. I'm more of a casual stan than anything. Some of my favs are [groups] nct (all units), monsta x, stayc, ateez, cix, a.c.e, oneus, p1harmony, dkb, plt [soloists] villain, demian, jiselle, kang daniel, junny, kim wooseok, cacophony, baek yerin, gsoul (+ any of those from groups I often listen to like Kai (exo), Seungwoo (victon) etc) and so many more. 

Berd:

Hi, 

I got into kpop at the beginning of the pandemic but have since gotten into quite a few artists. I'm more of a casual stan than anything. Some of my favs are [groups] nct (all units), monsta x, stayc, ateez, cix, a.c.e, oneus, p1harmony, dkb, plt [soloists] villain, demian, jiselle, kang daniel, junny, kim wooseok, cacophony, baek yerin, gsoul (+ any of those from groups I often listen to like Kai (exo), Seungwoo (victon) etc) and so many more. 

Hellooo and welcome, very glad to have you here ^^ !! 

Sameee I got into kpop in pandemic too and wow you do stan a lot of artists >< !! I'm a multi stan too, my ults are seventeen and ateez ! ^^