Hello, I also wanna join this forum ~

I've known Kpop since 2011-2012 because those were the times PSY, SNSD, Bigbang and 2ne1 became immensely popular in our country with their songs Gee, Fire, The Boys, Gangnam Style, and more. Plus Sandara Park was a respected actress here who can speak Tagalog really well and everyone including grandmas know her.

To be honest, I was just 5-6 years old those times. But I grew up with a mom who loves singing and have watched Sandara Park's movies plus a dad who's everyday alarm is Fire so that's what I've always hears and thinking of before I go to school everyday, so what can I do ><. Since then I had a soft heart for Kpop Music and continued to stan lots of Kpop Groups, with also the help of my friend's older sis which is our new neighbor that time. She made me dive more into Kpop while growing up with my best friend HAHAHA.

My ults are Twice, Iz*one, Exo, Itzy, Apink, Red Velvet, IU, and so many more ... These times I'm more into IVE, Enhypen, and a little 2PM (actually going crazy over Junho lmao). I think I know pretty a lot of 2nd-4th gen groups too and I occasionally listen to their songs. I stan groups from 3rd gen the most and those were the times I'm so much into Kpop so that's my fav generation of Kpop.

Amaze:

Hiiiiii, Cheezerie ?

heyoo!!!

Berd:

Hi, 

I got into kpop at the beginning of the pandemic but have since gotten into quite a few artists. I'm more of a casual stan than anything. Some of my favs are [groups] nct (all units), monsta x, stayc, ateez, cix, a.c.e, oneus, p1harmony, dkb, plt [soloists] villain, demian, jiselle, kang daniel, junny, kim wooseok, cacophony, baek yerin, gsoul (+ any of those from groups I often listen to like Kai (exo), Seungwoo (victon) etc) and so many more. 

Hello, and welcome here!!

Glad to have u here :) damn I still need to know more 4th gen groups T_T

Hello Jane for some reason i cant quote ur post T_T

but glad to have u here and welcome!!

damn ur lucky I have to force my mom every single day to listen to my music :(

Kep1er Bahiyyih covering XOXO (by Somi)

She did it really well! Really wanna see her covering it with somi in #XOXOchallenge ^^

She's absolutely gorgeous!!! Imagine the power they'd hold together^^

Hi! I want to join! 

Francoises:

Hi! I want to join! 

hellooo, glad to have u here!!!

cheonsayoon:

Hellooo and welcome, very glad to have you here ^^ !! 

Sameee I got into kpop in pandemic too and wow you do stan a lot of artists >< !! I'm a multi stan too, my ults are seventeen and ateez ! ^^ 

Thank you for the warm welcome! ahh we're both kpop babies :p I love svt's music, they're so talented! I'm planning to go through their whole discography this year. 

@cheezerie thank you :)) a friend of mine once said the gen you find kpop in is usually the generation you listen to the most which is probably why I know so many 4th gens (but tbh the generation thing still confuses me lool I have no idea when one starts and the other begins) 

Has anybody listened to this before?

Mon:

Has anybody listened to this before?

its actually my first time listening to IVE, this song is sooo catchy and addicting!! Imma go check them out rn :)

cheezerie:

its actually my first time listening to IVE, this song is sooo catchy and addicting!! Imma go check them out rn :) 

Unfortunately, they only have 2 songs as of now but some of the members have made covers of other songs, you can check those out :)

Mon:

Unfortunately, they only have 2 songs as of now but some of the members have made covers of other songs, you can check those out :)

ahhh yes for sure i will!! one of the members look familiar to me ^^

It might be Yujin or Wonyoung cause they used to be in IZ*ONE.

AHH it was wonyoung!! i remember seeing her being an MC :)

Mon:

It might be Yujin or Wonyoung cause they used to be in IZ*ONE.