Female Doctor Sheng Xia is in a hurry to get married and bear children due to a hereditary disease. CEO Qiu Yang went through two failed marriages and now even experiences a crisis at work. To save his company, Qiu Yang is being forced to marry. Thereupon, he ends up in a contract marriage with his neighbor Sheng Xia. In the end, the two come to have a new understanding of what marriage means and learn to sincerely love. Add Synopsis In Portuguese
Cast & Credits
Romantic moments are constantly interrupted by phone calls, knocks on the door or people.
There are a number of disappointments on the part of the male lead even though he is a charming soul. The number of times he chooses helping someone else, instead of keeping his word to Sheng Xia is extremely frustrating.
The shipper moments are very cute but as said before they are interrupted, just when you begin to swoon.
If I didn't like the look of the female lead or the character of the male lead, I probably would not have made it to episode 40.
OK, my complaints and utter disappointment aside, let's discuss the positives of the series:-
1) Story - it is a different spin on contract marriage.
2) Characters - Sheng Xia is beautiful and sweet natured. Qui Yang is level headed and respectable.
3) Music - both opening and ending sequences are well received. "I love you, I need you, I want you" and " Slowly I am falling in love with you" are solid musical pieces.
4) Rewatch value - I probably will not rewatch this, as the shipper moments are too far apart and too short for it to be considered worthwhile.
5) Overall, it's a good series; it just left us hanging in suspension for too long.