Jade was born into a wealthy, important family with a high regard for honor and is extremely dedicated to their Chinese traditions. Her life was almost perfect; she was adored by all and she was heavily in love with the rich and handsome, David. Jade doesn't believe in soulmates and views marriage as a way to extend family and business. During her older brother's wedding, Jade makes eye contact with the beautiful lesbian and wedding planner, Althea. In that exact moment, Jade felt whole. A strong bond between the two women emerges, that will test Jade's commitment to her conservative family and their values. Add Synopsis In Portuguese
Cast & Credits
What I like about the drama
- Happy ending ( Look like one)
- Long episodes
- It's available to watch it in youtube (ik it wasn't related to the drama bu I was sort of relieved cuz I don't have to search up)
- It's good to watch when you have nothing to watch
What I don't like about the drama
- Ik, I said I like long episodes well except if it keep dragging. It annoys me when they have to dragged it for like 2 more episodes. (usually long dramas do that which I hate)
- A lot of things we're happening in some episodes which it annoys me as well.
Fun Fact : Rhian (Ramos as Jade Tanchingco). Marian Rivera (The Primetime Queen) was originally cast for the role, but withdrew in April 2015 due to a delicate pregnancy.
Reminder : to watch this drama you gotta have a lot patience, if you don't u might end up dropping this so good luck!