30-year-old Miki Makoto (Fukuishi Kazue) is an ordinary housewife struggling with housework and childrearing, but she has always believed in the importance of managing the household over looking beautiful so that her husband, Atsushi (Hasegawa Tomoharu) can go out to work without any worries. However, his infidelity spurs her to make up her mind to search for her "self" and become beautiful. Choosing the path of an amateur model, she steps into a modelling world that is more rough than she had imagined. Her weapons are her height which has given her an inferiority complex since young, and her extraordinary determination. She keeps having internal conversations with herself as she regains her lost beauty ... -- wiki.d-addicts.com Add Synopsis In Portuguese
Cast & Credits
- Fukiishi KazueMiki Makoto [housewife]Main Role
- Takizawa SaoriTamiya Akaneko [GLAMOROUS top model - no.1]Support Role
- Ashina SeiNakanishi Sara / Okazaki Sara [B's model]Support Role
- Kaname JunAsano Kouki [cameraman]Support Role
- Hasegawa TomoharuMiki Atsushi [Makoto's husband]Support Role
- Watanabe KonomiMiki Airi [age 5 - Miki's eldest daughter]Support Role
Acting was very good I could definitely sympathise with fukishi's great acting. not everyone in this did as well as fukishi but I think that everyone did a very good job with the exception of ashina sei and her inability to let us actually know more about her role and sympathize. If you are someone who appreciates good acting, this won't disappoint you.
the music of it was working as an enhancer of feelings.
As far as rewatchign goes. I'd not see why someone would not rewatch at least once. It was an interesting drama.