The series features Ueno taking on five roles in five episodes. As the title suggests, each episode involves a bag of some kind, such as a guitar case or a mysterious delivery package.
1. Guitar Case no Onna (Guitar Case Girl)
3. Tonari no Tonari no Akira
4. Tabi no Aida (During Travelling)
5. Aruasa, Hinata wa Totsuzen ni Add Synopsis In Portuguese
Cast & Credits
- Ueno JuriUeno (Ep.1) | Yamano Miyuki (Ep.2) | Makiyama Misuzu (Ep.3) | Herself (Ep.4) | Kimura Hinata (Ep.5)Main Role
- Arai Hirofumi[police officer 1] (Ep.1)Support Role
- Lily Franky[police officer 2] (Ep.1)Support Role
- Eguchi Noriko[wanted woman] (Ep.1)Support Role
- Tanada Yuki[police officer 1's wife] (Ep.1)Support Role
- Sawaki RukaIkegami Akira (Ep.3)Support Role
As much as I love Ueno Juri, I actually dropped this drama. I didn't finish all of episode 4 and just watched episode 5 to finish it.
These are standalone stories and is not continuous. They're less than 25 minutes each. My biggest issue with these episodes is the open ending... and what the episodes were actually about. There is an overall storyline or theme, but they for some reason try to mix it up in the end and you're left with the feeling of, &quot;okay...? what was the point of that? what does that even mean?!&quot; These must've been written by amateur/indie/abstract writers. It feels like, people drew pieces of paper out of hat with drama/episode ideas and just wrote about them. I did not like the stories. The only part I liked was in episode 2 with the security camera recording her in the elevator haha.
Ueno Juri is awesome as always. It really shows her versatility since her characters were so different. I didn't recognize any of the other supporting casts but one other actor. Nothing that stands out, but no one acting terribly either.
I noticed music playing maybe 2 or 3 times when I watching the episodes. If they added more music to the scenes than that, then it just must've not been very memorable.. Well, either way, it wasn't memorable nor impressive...
This was not my cup of tea. Even if it's for Japanese listening practice, I think I'll choose something else... something that makes a little more sense.
Even though Ueno Juri is in it, this can honestly be a skip.. unless if you like open-ended, standalone episodes with a minimal plot...