Former police officer Ken Terahara now works at a private security firm. While working in Taiwan, he is called back by his company and returns to Japan for his new mission. He is assigned to guard Takanori Matsuoka, the secretary-general of the Democratic Liberal Party. Takanori Matsuoka is a popular politician, but he also has many enemies. Ken Terahara soon sees firsthand the dark side of politics. Meanwhile, Prosecutor Satoko Sakurai, who was demoted as a whistle-blower, returns to the Special Division of the Tokyo District Prosecutors' Office. Her colleagues though give her icy looks and refer to her as the woman who sold out her colleague. A blast then occurs at a branch office for a credit union and a cash transport vehicle is robbed. The credit union blast and robbery then links Bodyguard Ken Terahara, Politician Takanori Matsuoka, Prosecutor Satoko Sakurai and credit union employee Aki Ishikawa. That link then spreads out to entail middle school teacher Shoichi takashima in Hokkaido, Nurse Rie Kawamoto in Tokyo and apparel company employee Tsutomu Sawada in Osaka. The link between these 7 people also connect to IT company CEO Sean.
Cast & Credits
- Seto KojiAoyanagi Tomoya - bank bomberMain Role
- Tanaka NaokiTsutomu Sawada - apparel company worker in OsakaMain Role
- Takeda TetsuyaTakanori Matsuoka - politicianMain Role
- Kuroki HitomiSatoko Sakurai - prosecutorMain Role
- Tanaka RenaAki Ishikawa - credit union workerMain Role
- Mimura RieRie Kawamoto - nurse in TokyoMain Role