For official episode links, click here for HeyOppa's post!

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Cast Reaction to Episode 1

Cast Reaction to Episode 13

Cast Q&A

Bright Vachirawit's "คั่นกู" MV

BTS of Bright Vachirawit's "คั่นกู" MV

Bright Vachirawit's "ตกลงฉันคิดไปเองใช่ไหม" MV

Max Jenmana 's "ติดกับ" MV

Bright covers SCRUBB's "ใกล้" (original here)

Bright covers MEYOU's "ภาวนา" (original here) -- He also has other covers on the GMM25Thailand channel, so check there for more (here's a Song After Six playlist).

BrightWin Game Time

TRUTH OR DRINK

GMMTV Live

Live! at Lunch (BrightWin)

Live! at Lunch (BrightWin #2)

Live! at Lunch (Bright)

Live! at Lunch (Win)

50 Facts about Bright

50 Facts about Win

BrightWin hang out with Jennie

React to Ep 9 with Jennie (go to her channel for her reactions to every other episode)

BrightWin for ELLE THAILAND

Bright & Win: The PH Exclusive

(Also, check out the cast on other shows, like School Rangers, สองเพื่อนซี้กับความสำเร็จ, and Talk with Toey.)

Here's the official 2gether YT playlist (:

(Feel free to drop any other links down below, too!  I just wanted to make like a collected space of all the 2gether links that are scattered over YT - esp the ones with only Thai titles.  I just added what I could find in a quick search on GMMTV's YT channel & again focusing on what they've done while promoting 2gether - so not things they've previously been in like other MVs, etc.)

Make sure you check out the short extras series, Play2gether!

Episode 1 is out so far, and has the cast members just chatting with each other and playing a few songs.  We have Gunsmile on the drum pad, Win on vocals, Bright on both vocals and guitar, Guy on bass, and Toptap on keyboard (L -> R from their seating order on Ep1).

We'll see if other cast members appear on the show as well (:

(Also, now that the show is over, unless it specifically says something about 2gether that I happen to stumble across, I think that wraps up the BTS/extras links thread lol - but everyone else should again feel free to add in any links they want - for example, Bright on The Driver.)