scenesonabridge:

Director of AoS: Park Joon Hwa 

JSM and the director had quite a few past collaborations, be it as lead or cameo roles.

Ohh, I see, I see.

Soul shifting happened again after a long time between Jang Kang and Late King on king's orders. Jang Kang might have used the ice stone, and then soul shifting happened.

Jang Kang was back in his original body and has a small conversation with Park Jin near tht lake. He says UK's gate of energy has been blocked so tht he can live else he will die.

Part of ice stone stays inside Uk maybe coz he was born due to soul shifting. Now Uk can't get his soul shifted with GilJu coz the ice stone inside him?

Well let's watch more episodes and find out 😂😂

Vniverse:

Soul shifting happened again after a long time between Jang Kang and Late King on king's orders. Jang Kang might have used the I've stone, and then soul shifting happened.

Jang Kang was back in his original body and has a small conversation with Park Jin near tht lake. He says UK's gate of energy has been blocked so tht he can live else he will die.

Part of ice stone stays inside Uk maybe coz he was born due to soul shifting. Now Uk can't get his soul shifted with GilJu coz the ice stone inside him?

Well let's watch more episodes and find out ??

No, there's no Ice Stone in Jang Uk, or else Master Lee would have sensed it. Actually, Jang Kang blocked it, but not entirely. He blocked the rest except a good amount of energy, so that he would live, but can't practice any spells on his own. The Gate of energy is like a person's life essence. If it's all blocked or taken away, that person would die. Thus, a bit of energy flows in Jang Uk's body to keep him alive, and the soul shifters take life's energy from people to live longer.

EDIT: After seeing the photocard!!
WHY IS THERE AN ICE STONE ON HIS FOREHEAD!!?!?!

https://twitter.com/missk_one/status/1547840858979856384?t=LmdOBp7pFp3M2RImH9r5sg&s=19

MAYBE THAT'S THE ICE STONE THAT HAS BEEN STOLEN BY JANG KANG TO MAKE THE SOUL EJECTOR, BUT HE PUT IT INSIDE JANG UK!?!?!

wanderee:

Why do I have this feeling that both JSM and GYJ would be returning in Part 2? Boo!! It’s perhaps a my wishful thinking kicking in. 

A bit of defense: It’s not right not to have her in Part 2 if it’d be about revelations and twists. I mean she worked hard to build up the story, isn’t it unfair not to have her in the climax? Unless the main goal of Part 2 is to just explain the loopholes in Part 1.

Part 1 focuses on the mystery of the Jin clan's daughter, Jang Uk's birth secret, and their training. When that mystery/development is solved, they'll move on to another. That's how stories are usually divided into arcs. The director warned us the story has lots of twists and turns. Taking into account that the story is fast-paced, it's hard to predict what's gonna happen in part 2. Maybe around episode 16, we'll have some plausible idea of what part2 is all about.

Fujihara Tomomi:
https://twitter.com/missk_one/status/1547840858979856384?t=LmdOBp7pFp3M2RImH9r5sg&s=19

There's definitely something about the ice stone iudhfudihf there's also a reference of the King's star. Jaewook is so cute xDDDD

jxxwxxstan:

There's definitely something about the ice stone iudhfudihf there's also a reference of the King's star. Jaewook is so cute xDDDD

The Ice Stone's full form is bigger than that too. So yeah, it's just a stolen piece- WAIT A MINUTE- What if that's actually the Ice Stone inside Mu Deok, but for some reason, Jang Uk is injured greatly and needs sth to help him survive, that's why Mu Deok sacrificed herself to keep him alive by giving the Ice Stone to him? I HATE MY OPTIMISTIC ASS!!! Also yeah the King's Star at the right corner, aha- ha..... ughhh I need someone to rebuke my previous theory

Fujihara Tomomi:

The Ice Stone's full form is bigger than that too. So yeah, it's just a stolen piece- WAIT A MINUTE- What if that's actually the Ice Stone inside Mu Deok, but for some reason, Jang Uk is injured greatly and needs sth to help him survive, that's why Mu Deok sacrificed herself to keep him alive by giving the Ice Stone to him? I HATE MY OPTIMISTIC ASS!!! Also yeah the King's Star at the right corner, aha- ha..... ughhh I need someone to rebuke my previous theory

( ̄□ ̄)

No no no no no!!

Let's just think he's very compatible with the ice stone because he's a soul shifter child. No need for sacrifices ノ( º _ ºノ)

jxxwxxstan:

( ̄□ ̄)

No no no no no!!

Let's just think he's very compatible with the ice stone because he's a soul shifter child. No need for sacrifices ノ( º _ ºノ)

Yes , yes. All sacred gods of Daeho or whatever are powerful, please let don't that theory comes true. When you watched too much drama that has powerful leads that had to sacrifice themselves at some point........

Time to distract myself from ominous theories, oh god the anxiety. Let's try to find the meaning behind the characters' names. FYI: I don't know how to speak Korean and Chinese (just a bit from watching C-drama), but since Korean also use Chinese characters to write their names, I can find the meaning from the Chinese characters with the help of Google Translate.

Let's start with our main characters list in MDL:

• Jang Uk: 장욱, 張煜, Zhang Yu: Zhang here is a surname, so usually it doesn't have to have meaning. Yu means brilliant, or glorious. Fitting for a noble young master, and the future's king, ayy?
  • Naksu: 낙수, 落壽, Luo Shou: Luo means falling, while Shou means life or longevity. Her codename as an assassin is really cool. This can be implied that whoever she meets will fall from their life a.k.a death. That's why she said it's such a beautiful name in ep 1. Ahahaha, our Naksu is so badass, and intimidating.
  • Mu Deok: 무덕이, 無德, Wu De: Wu here means no, not, or don't. De means moral, or virtue. If Wu is her surname, it would be okay cuz we don't take it into account, but even if it's not the case, still her name together isn't a good one, who tf named their child immoral, lol?!
  • Seo Yul: 서율, 徐律, Xu Lu: Xu as a surname, again no need to have meaning. But Xu means slow as a character, while Lu means discipline, restraint, or control. Fitting for Seo Yul cuz he's cold and aloof. He's the perfect young master that is good at everything. But if we take his surname into account too, he's too slow to get the girl ;-;
  • Park Jin: 박진, 朴進, Pu Jin: Pu, again, as a surname. Jin means to advance or attack. (The same character of Attack Titan in AoT) 
  • Maidservant Kim Do Ju: 김도주, 金道主, Jin Daozhu: Jin, again, as a surname. Jin as a character means gold. Dao means path or way. Zhu means master or host.

Other characters' names: 

• Park Dang-Gu: 박당구, 朴當具, Pu Dangju: Pu, again, as a surname. Dang means appropriate, proper, or right. Ju means tool or equipment.
  • Jin Cho-Yeon: 진초연, 陳超妍, Chen Chaoyan: Chen, again, as a surname. As a character, it means to describe or ancient. Chao means to surpass, or exceed. Yan means beautiful. Well, she sure is beautiful.
  • Jin Ho-Gyeong: 진호경, 陳湖警, Chen Hujing: Chen, again, as a surname. Hu means lake. Jing means alert, or vigilant.
  • Jin Woo-Tak: 진우탁, 陳宇德, Chen Yude: Chen, again, as a surname. Yu means world or universe. De here also means moral, and virtue. Hmm... Same character as Mu Deok's name. Did he leave some trace with her name, so it would be easier to find her again?
  • Jin Buyeon: 진부연, 陳...妍, Chen ...yan: I can't find her name in Chinese from the Wikipedia page, but her name and Cho Yeon's are only 1 character different, so I think the last character would be the same as Cho Yeon's name too. 부 Bu here in Google Translate is wealth instead.

Ohh god, too many characters to write for, maybe I'll edit it later.

Fujihara Tomomi:
Time to distract myself from ominous theories, oh god the anxiety. Let's try to find the meaning behind the characters' names. FYI: I don't know how to speak Korean and Chinese (just a bit from watching C-drama), but since Korean also use Chinese characters to write their names, I can find the meaning from the Chinese characters with the help of Google Translate.

Maybe you could put this great analysis of the names  below the character/description topic... just for us to check it later. Or even create a new topic.  Because this will be buried after tomorrow episode. lol. 

Cau:

Maybe you could put this great analysis of the names  below the character/description topic... just for us to check it later. Or even create a new topic.  Because this will be buried after tomorrow episode. lol. 

Ahahaa, thank you for allowing it. I was hesitant to ask for it. I will add more characters and edit it before posting again. Wait a minute- you're not the creator of that forum lol. ohh it was my part not remembering who is who, your pf's color is almost the same lol.

Lets came back to the ice stone before tomorrow episode:

For those who dont see:

( chrish  posted it on comment section)

So LJW said it has a spoiler in this photocard.

1. The star on his forehead ? ( but we already know he is the son of king´s star)

2.  A circle with a piece of ice inside? (  wheres our theory of the Naksu´s sword circle?)

3. An ice cream with cherry on top?

4. A rainbow?

5. a blue gummy bear? 

6. LJW is teasing us? 

If the spoiler its true i tend to think about the circle. I know we dont have elements yet but this must be important.  Also there is now a theory that part of ice stone could be inside Uk...i dont know this. I think he was saved by Mudeok in the realm of souls.

(I saw some people asking in the comments about the circle theory but we really havent much...its just that the opening sequence shows some circles and we taught that the circle in the Naksu´s sword could be a perfect place for a magic ice. Lol. )

Fujihara Tomomi:

Ahahaa, thank you for allowing it. I was hesitant to ask for it. I will add more characters and edit it before posting again. Wait a minute- you're not the creator of that forum lol. ohh it was my part not remembering who is who, your pf's color is almost the same lol.

lol. I star reading you and what? im not allowing anything...ahahah  But for sure i think it will be no problem. 

Cau:
The star on his forehead ? ( but we already know he is the son of king´s star)

Everyone is freaking out cuz it resembles the Ice Stone lol.

Cau:
A circle with a piece of ice inside? (  wheres our theory of the Naksu´s sword circle?)

I think that's the real King's Star.

Cau:

lol. I star reading you and what? im not allowing anything...ahahah  But for sure i think it will be no problem. 

Ahahaha, I'm a scary cat when it comes to socializing I can't even post sth without feeling kinda guilty(?) XD

Cau:
Lets came back to the ice stone before tomorrow episode:

I'll be absent for several hours, but while I was writing up the new ice stone description, I noticed it said:

"It first turned into fire, then stone, and then water.  Then it turned back into its original form, ice."

The Soul Ejector was a by-product of that process and somehow, there is apparently plenty of Soul Ejector around, so I'm wondering if this process was just a one-time event.  

Another poster (and I apologize for not giving them credit) mentioned something about the four elements - fire, stone, water, ice and how there might be more properties.  For instance, when it turns to stone - can it be broken up, but then becomes the unmeltable ice again?  Or if it's in a water stage, can droplets be captured?  

I don't believe I am correct in these thoughts - it would simply be too complicated when we are already confused about the Soul Ejector - and the main premise of the show is "alchemy of souls".  

Nevertheless, there is something about the ice stone that is more than simply Soul Ejector powder.