both me and xiao meiren photos?

Yes, what's the difference?

Rien:

Good for you! I can’t see your images too :(

Which browser do you use? I’m using Safari

Google 

ortal01:

Yes, what's the difference?

maybe me and @Xiao Meiren use different websites to get the link for the photos to upload to MDL maybe thats the problem

r2_:

oh phew

I see like you, are there more pictures?

ortal01:

I see like you, are there more pictures?

for bai lu? not yet for now the last time i checked

r2_:

for bai lu? not yet for now the last time i checked

OK, Thanks for the pictures and updates, I missed Lulu a lot, I was happy to see her... so beautiful.
Finally, her series Till The End of The Moon is being translated in my country🥳🥳💜💜

ortal01:

OK, Thanks for the pictures and updates, I missed Lulu a lot, I was happy to see her... so beautiful.
Finally, her series Till The End of The Moon is being translated in my country????

your welcome i have missed a lot of pictures since ive been inactive here for a while but i will upload the old updates i missed when i have time! and enjoy Till The End of the Moon when you watch it :)

I will ,thank you!

r2_:

your welcome i have missed a lot of pictures since ive been inactive here for a while but i will upload the old updates i missed when i have time! and enjoy Till The End of the Moon when you watch it :)

r2_:

oh wow does anybody have a good place where i can upload photos then??

the same thing as rien said i also can't see your photos @Xiao Meiren

I will try to ask in the feeds tomorrow about this. Maybe there is someone who can help solve the problem. 

Bai Lu Weibo Update

230531 - Bailu’s information station Weibo Bailu’s June 2023 Schedule

0610 - 0612 - Variety show recording *Most of the time she will be filming Northward, if there’s any changes, will notify accordingly*

Bai Lu poster for Northward and photos of her at the booting ceremony for the drama 
Northward