I saw this Chinese series in youtube just some parts.

the chinese name is : 女人要过好日子 

English translation : women should live good life.

I found that the actors are SHen ao Jun and Gong ZHEN

BUT I STILL CANNOT FIND that series in their filmography.

PLZ HELP

its very likely the series hasnt been added to the site.

i will go ahead and add it,will let you know when it has been approved

It sounds like you’re looking for a Chinese series titled "女人要过好日子" (English: "Women Should Live a Good Life") featuring actors Shen Ao Jun and Gong Zhen, but it doesn’t seem to appear in their filmographies. This could be due to a number of reasons, such as the series being relatively new, less well-documented, or potentially having different title variations. It’s also possible that the series might not be widely listed or may be under a different title in film databases. I recommend checking Chinese streaming platforms or entertainment news sources for the most up-to-date information on the series. Additionally, reaching out to fan forums or communities dedicated to Chinese television might help you find more details or confirm the series' current status. Completing a dissertation seemed impossible with my busy schedule, so I turned to https://academized.com/dissertation-writing-service for help. The service exceeded my expectations. The writer was incredibly knowledgeable and provided a dissertation that was thorough, well-researched, and clearly presented. They followed all of my guidelines and even offered suggestions to improve my work. The communication was excellent, and the delivery was timely. This service was exactly what I needed to complete my dissertation successfully, and I couldn’t be happier with the results.