Entertainment Ba Nan
42 minutes ago from iPhone Client

2. "Spring Flower Flame" starring Liu Xueyi and Wu Jinyan has been proven. There will be a drama announcement event on September 24, and this one will be broadcast earlier than expected in November.
πŸŽπŸ˜ŠπŸŽžοΈπŸ’

Kill me love me (in october) πŸ”ŽπŸŽžοΈπŸŽžοΈπŸŽžοΈπŸ˜ŠΒ 

Quack farmer
1 hour ago from iPhone 14 Pro Max
Among the dramas to be broadcast in October, 5 are ancient puppets, and they are all ordinary male and female dramas

1, Ding Yuxi, Yu Shuxin, wearing the book theme "Eternal Night Star", 🐧

2, Zhao Lusi, Liu Yuning, women in business "Bead Curtain Jade Curtain", πŸ‘–

3, Zhang Wanyi, Ren Min, the heroine is reborn "Splendid Tranquility", 🐧

πŸ”Žβž‘οΈ4, Liu Xueyi, Wu Jinyan, sadomasochistic love "Spring Flower Disgust", πŸ‘–

5, Zhang Binbin, Sun Zhenni, the reincarnation of the god of war "A Thousand Peach Blossoms Bloom πŸ‘–
",
6, Ou Hao, Zhang Xueying, disaster theme "Twenty-one Days", πŸ₯ produced by Fog Theater

7, Bai Baihe, Wang Yuwen, Li Chun, family drama "Good Reunion", 🐧

8, Jing Boran, Ming Dao, the double male lead drama "Night Doesn't Collect", πŸ₯
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
What interests me is that I'm going to watch it in September (A moment but forever) and in October (Kill me love me).πŸ˜ŠπŸŽžοΈπŸŽžοΈπŸŽžοΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈπŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kZGTXPf1Wk&t=22s
Kill me love me ( behind scenes collection)πŸŽπŸ”ŽπŸ˜ŠπŸŒΊπŸŽžοΈ

Does this mean it will only be broadcast in 2025?πŸŽžοΈβ¬‡οΈπŸ˜•
(The only really good thing is that we will probably get a trailer).Β 

Mango New EntertainmentΒ 

10 hours agoΒ from Mango New Entertainment Super Talk

#2025Youku's annual film list # The investment conference will be held on πŸ‘– September 10th, which drama are you most looking forward to!
Xiao Zhan "The Legend of the Tibetan Sea",
Yang Yang "The Legend of Mortal Cultivation of Immortals",
Gong Jun "The Legend of the Dark River",
Ren Jialun, Peng Xiaoran "On the Phoenix Stage",
Pan Yueming, Wang Hedi "Confession in the Night",
Song Weilong, Ju Jingyi "A Thousand Fragrances",
Bai Jingting, Zhang Ruonan "Difficult to Coax",
Zhao Lusi, Liu Yuning" Bead Curtain Jade Curtain"
Liu Xueyi, Wu Jinyan "Spring Flower Disgust",
Yu Shuxin, Lin Yi "Shhhhh#Mango New EntertainmentΒ h

Prosthetic blue buttons (Kill me love me-drama)
1 hour ago from iPhone Client
#Liu Xueyi Spring Flower Flame# release cadence has been updated #Liu Xueyi Murong Jinghe#
@A blue button: #Liu Xueyi Spring Flower Flame# [εΏƒ]#Liu Xueyi Murong Jinghe#

Chunhua is tired of planning to release a concept preview
at 8:45 a.m.
tomorrow At 10:00, the official Weibo official announcement will change its name
to guide the way@TV series Spring Flower Flame
if there is any change, it will be notified separately.
πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ“œπŸ“œπŸ“œ
PS:
It's on the September 10th, China time.πŸ”Ž

Β The last laugh is the real thing
➑️➑️ What is a concept teaser?[doubt]

Ginger ale without ice: ➑️➑️ What is included is usually an introduction to the concept, a core theme, expected visuals, and emotional expression.

4 hours ago From HenanΒ 

Thank youΒ 

Youku
Yesterday at 21:45 from Weibo Video Account
#Spring Flower Flame Nursery Rhyme Strange Edition Trailer#

Power and family feuds, the undercurrent is turbulent. Murong Jing and @Mr_ Liu Xueyi and Meilin @Wu Jinyan love and hate, fate game! The Hundred Ghosts Coach is so crazy πŸ‘– and loved! Meiqiang miserable eyebrows Lin begged for light abuse~ From the ultimate use to find the true heart together, #Spring Flower Flame# (emphasis added, it is "flame"!) With you, wait for the flowers to bloom like "flames"! #2025Youku's annual film list#
πŸ‘– Make an appointment πŸ”—Web Links
🧣 Make an appointment πŸ”—Spring Flower Flame
Youku videos of Youku episodes
https://youtu.be/SXnYl2tU6AY?si=BPNkdXeYgvIPXDSJΒ 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fu Duoduo drama is blessed
2 hours ago from Weibo Video
#Liu Xueyi's domestic entertainment male lead is crazy#

Spring Flower Flame Trailer Who watched it and didn't say a word with a feeling.,It's been a long time since I've had this kind of crazy male protagonist with a weak body but a tough heart.,Ahhhhhh
Liu Xueyi, you are crazy in your life this time, Murong Jinghe, the third prince of Dayan, has broken his muscles and veins, but his heart is soaked in hatred and blood in the dark.
It looks crazy, but in fact, he is dormant all the time, waiting for revenge and investigating the truth that he was betrayed.
"I've already been in hell"
The body is broken, the heart is ghostly, it looks ridiculous, but in fact, I have been lying on the salary and tasting the guts, who doesn't say a word about Murong Jing and it's so interesting!! Liu Xueyi put his kind of contradiction of forbearance waiting to turn over in the middle of the dark whirlpool, even though he has already held the worst card, and he has long been disappointed in many things, but he is still holding on to the truth he wants in the most cruel way.
Spring flowers are coming!! I want to see Liu Xueyi's Murong Jinghe!! Rush online and wait!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fu Duoduo drama is blessed
Yesterday at 22:41 from Weibo Video Account
#What happened to Wu Jinyan's new drama #

What did Wu Jinyan, the goddess of revenge who never betrayed the audience, go through, in the trailer of the new drama "Spring Flower Flame", the assassin Meilin who was still dormant and waiting for an opportunity in the last second, with a firm and murderous look in his eyes.
As a result, my sister was covered in mud and lying in the mud in the next second, covered in dirt and screaming, the character has no baggage, and the beauty has no baggage, this role is really a variety of challenges!
The dead soldier Meilin was originally a dead chess piece on the prince's revenge chessboard, and in the desperate situation, Wu Jinyan deduced the flame in Meilin's eyes, like a tempered jade, revealing the brilliance of survival from the rough rock.
Compared with Wu Jinyan's previous roles, Meilin is more like the kind of flower that blooms from the rocks, stubbornly surviving, living indomitably in the ultimate hatred and secret love.
Killing is hidden in the eyes, and courage is buried in the heart.
I'm looking forward to her Meilin!! #Spring Flower Flame#

Β Cristina:

Thank youΒ 

Welcome !Β 

Mr_ Liu Xueyi
Yesterday at 22:42 from Weibo Video Account

#Spring Flower Flame# Let the entire Akikyo Kyoto know that the Hyakki Boss is back[yeah]#2025Youku's annual film list#
____________________________________________________________________________________
Wu Jinyan
Yesterday at 23:01 from Weibo Video Account

#Spring Flower Flame# Even if she is in a dead end, Meilin will fight for the soul of Qingzhou! #2025Youku's annual film list#
___________________________________________________________________________________
πŸŽžοΈπŸ“œπŸŽπŸŒΊπŸŒΉπŸ”ŽπŸŽžοΈ
https://youtu.be/SXnYl2tU6AY?si=BPNkdXeYgvIPXDSJΒ 

It is the original voice of the two main actors (without dubbing by other people). Murong Jing and Mei Lin (their voices are very emotional and contagious, and make us enter the story).
Liu Xue Yi is already in the sixth drama in which he dubs his own voice (but there are 3 dramas waiting to be broadcast and in which he is the main protagonist). One of them in which he was wonderful there, and with his own original voice (it was "In Blossom"). This one has already been broadcast. But there are 3 missing: 1-(The xianxia "A moment but forever"), 2-the historical ("Peach Blossoms = Tao Hua ying Jiang Shan). and 3- Kill me love me.
🎞️🎞️🎞️😊🎞️🎞️🎞️😊🎁
PS:
I'm not putting "Love Never Fails" on the list, because I don't know what will happen with this one.

• eliteles1Β  VIP 8 minutes ago

@Farhana Akhter In the Wuxia genre we can find stories involving martial arts and "mortal" heroes.
    But what is Xinhua? I couldn't find the meaning.

eliteles1Β  VIP 6 minutes ago
    @Farhana Akhter
    Hide SpoilerThat's right !. They do deserve this happy ending. (But we really don't know what's going on in the writers' heads, and it seems like there are 4 writers. We'll only know when we watch the drama.)πŸ˜‘πŸŽžοΈ

• Farhana AkhterΒ  5 minutes ago

@eliteles1 Mysterious Fantasy.

eliteles1Β  VIP in a minute
    Ohh, ok, it's a bit of a mystery fantasy. Thank you!!

Daqiang chats about entertainment
9-6 08:31 from HUAWEI Mate 30
Entertainment information πŸ‰

3. The filmmaker of "A Little Haoran Qi"(Β https://mydramalist.com/profile/eliteles1/feeds/LOJBnxC9) has locked in the male protagonist Liu Xueyi in advance, because of its several dramas to be broadcast, "Spring Flower Flame", "Nian Wushuang", "Falling Flowers and Seasons", "Peach Blossoms Fold" have a promising prospect, and the industry predicts that its salary and commercial value will double after the broadcast, so it seeks cooperation in advance.

Su Xi kitten
Yesterday at 21:38, the number of likes exceeded 200 from Liu Xueyichao
#Liu Xueyi Crazy Criticism Track#lxy#Liu Xueyi Murong Jinghe#

Our Spring Flower Flame (disgusted) is too powerful, yesterday among Youku's materials, the costume drama ranked first in 100 fingers, occupying 4000 files[打call][打call][打call][打call] The data came from the Pixian view group.
https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5077408689948151
🎁🎞️🎞️🎞️🎁🎞️🎞️🎞️🎁

Sina TV
9-9 21:50 from Weibo Video Account
#Spring Flower and Flame Nursery Rhyme Strange Edition Trailer#

Officially Released! The chess game of fate, the mediation of life and death, the undercurrent between love and hate, the "Hundred Ghosts Coach" Murong Jing and @Mr_ Liu Xueyi and the "Vengeful Dead" Meilin @Wu Jinyan What kind of inextricable contest will be launched? #Spring Flower Flame# Youku is in hot reservations, waiting for flowers to bloom like "flames"#2025Youku's annual film list#
Youku reservations:Web Links
Weibo appointment:
https://youtu.be/SXnYl2tU6AY?si=BPNkdXeYgvIPXDSJ
______________________________________________________________________________________________
PS:
I think they are increasingly explaining why they changed the Chinese title of the drama (from Disgust of Spring Flowers) to (Flame of Spring Flowers).πŸ€”πŸŽžοΈπŸ€”

Sleep, rain sends humility core
7 hours ago from Liu Xueyichao
#It reveals the inside story # lxy#Watching the moon and celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival with Liu Xueyi#

"I am the boss of a hundred ghosts, I am back"
"This king is in the underworld"
Liu Xueyi, do you know how powerful your two lines of dialogue are?[Lick screen]

πŸ€”πŸŽžοΈπŸ”Ž