Project 003 - Japan Link 2 - Finally completed.

I sent you the link to the sheet with missing titles and notes.

Project 002 trailers: China Movies pages 1-6 complete.  

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Maayan:

Project 003 - Japan Link 2 - Finally completed.

I sent you the link to the sheet with missing titles and notes.

RCK:

Project 002 trailers: China Movies pages 1-6 complete.  

Thank you both. ^^

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Misunderst0_od:

MDL Project 005. Tags: Doctors 

Japan: Dramas, Movies, Specials  : Complete 

Awesome, thanks. (:

xxmai Volunteer Staff

006. Tags: Idols

Explanation:

Each person covers only its own chosen groups. 

Choose 3 or 4 idol groups that you like. The groups can be from any country that we have on MDL, but preferably, it would be best if you pick 2 boy groups and 2 girl groups. 

After your groups have been approved, you need to go to each member's profile on MDL and check if the titles that are listed on their profiles have the tags "idol actor/actress" and "(Group Name)attached to them, and if yes, check if they have the spoiler indicator. If they don't have it, please add the two tags and add the spoiler indicator on them if it's a drama, special, or movie

Important:

• Only SIX (6) users are accepted this time around for the project.
  • Please, DO NOT START the project without getting an approval first from me. Someone else might have already gotten an approval before you, so you will unfortunately just waste your time doing double work.
  • If the title is a TV show, you only need to add the "(Group Name)tag. DO NOT add the "idol actor/actress" tag. If you do see it on some TV show, please remove it.
  • You DO NOT need to put the tag under spoiler if it's a tv show.

UserGroups
FireFoxT.U.B.SX NineUniqBig Bang
CompletedCompleted
CompletedCompleted
olivestulip
MirrorP1X3L
As One (AS1)Bingo
CompletedCompletedCompleted
Completed
Apollymi
BTSStray KidsIz*One/
CompletedCompleted~
RainbowGot72PMSF9EXID
CompletedCompleted
Completed
Completed
justanotherrey
Super JuniorDay6ItzyGirls' Generation
~~~~
kakashkaCHAN
Enhypen
TXTTwiceMamamoo
Completed
CompletedCompletedCompleted

If at all possible, I could cover:
T.U.B.S, X Nine, UNIQ, and Big Bang? (I'm sorry I don't listen to many girl groups)

Hi I can cover MIRROR, P1X3L, As One (AS1) and BINGO :)

Quick question: do we add the idol actor/actress tag regardless of what type of role the idol has in a drama/special/movie (ex. unknown roles or bit parts) ?

Hey Mai, 

I have more free time on my hands, so I can help out with Japan trailers. I can do:

Dramas - page 9-13 

and

Specials - page 1-7 

I can cover BTS, Stray Kids and IZ*ONE

Can I check the tags of Got7, 2PM, SF9, Red Velvet ?

Hi Mai, 

Project 002: trailers

1. Philippines, the entire lot: Completed.
  2. Can I take South Korea, movies, the last two remaining slots? Pages 13-18 and pages 19-25.

finished finding trailers for p1-4 of chinese tv shows, i'll do p5-8 once i get ur approval :)

For project 6:

I can cover for Super Junior and Day6 (boy groups) and for Itzy and Girls Generation (girgroups)

I can cover  Enhypen, TXT, Twice and Mamamoo :)

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Lady Ajumma:

Hi Mai, 

Project 002: trailers

1. Philippines, the entire lot: Completed.
  2. Can I take South Korea, movies, the last two remaining slots? Pages 13-18 and pages 19-25.

Thank you. I've added you there. The movies might take longer than others. (:

grass:

finished finding trailers for p1-4 of chinese tv shows, i'll do p5-8 once i get ur approval :)

You can go ahead with that. (:

BunnyLover:

Hey Mai, 

I have more free time on my hands, so I can help out with Japan trailers. I can do:

Dramas - page 9-13 

and

Specials - page 1-7 

I've put you down for the dramas first, so when you finish with that, let me know, so you can start with specials. (: