xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Kais:

I can take HK 2018 next 

Go ahead. (:

I am done with Philippines 2019 ^^

• No airing status had to be fixed.
  • 'I love you, bro' only has an airing year.
    From what I've seen it most likely started airing in August 2019, but I couldn't find any
    details.
  • 'For Love or Money' was missing the exact date (month and year were already filled in).
    Updated it

(+ 'Borrowed child' had the synopsis of 'the silent thief'. Updated it as well)

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Lia:

I am done with Philippines 2019 ^^

• No airing status had to be fixed.
  • 'I love you, bro' only has an airing year.
    From what I've seen it most likely started airing in August 2019, but I couldn't find any
    details.
  • 'For Love or Money' was missing the exact date (month and year were already filled in).
    Updated it

(+ 'Borrowed child' had the synopsis of 'the silent thief'. Updated it as well)

Great work. Thank you. (:

Was it tough to do that country for you?

xxmai Volunteer Staff

010. Tags: Web Movie (Part 1)

Explanation:

Each person will pick two years under one country, which then they will need to check whether each title is a web movie, TV movie, or a movie released in the cinemas and whether or not the online movies on MDL have the tag "Web Movies" attached to them.

What to do:

> Check if the title was originally released online, on TV, or in the cinemas.
> If the title has been released online (Tencent, iQiyi, YouTube, Paravi, Abema, Netflix, etc.), then check whether the title has the tag "Web Movie" attached to it.
> If the title does not have the "Web Movie" attached to it, then add it, providing the sources in the "Notes" box at the bottom of your submission, with links proving where the title was released. 

Important:

• Chose a country and pick two years when applying.
  • Please, DO NOT START the project without getting an approval first from me. Someone else might have already gotten an approval before you, so you will unfortunately just waste your time doing double work.
  • Try to finish your work by May 28th, 2023.

Country202220212020201920182017
ChinaLinkLink
Link
Link
Link
Link

Hong KongLink
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Rainbow (C)Rainbow (C)kaiserin (C)kaiserin (C)
JapanLink
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Yeong -IeYeong -Ie

South KoreaLink
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Mewkit (C)MewkitRainbow (C)Rainbow (C)Surya HoodySurya Hoody
PhilippinesLink
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
ManUtiavN (C)ManUtiavN (C)

TaiwanLink
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

ManUtiavN (C)ManUtiavN (C)
ThailandLink
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Yongie (C)Yongie (C)m_1618m_1618kaiserinkaiserin

Hi ! Can I do SK2022-2021 ?

Hi, can I do South Korea 2019-2020 ?

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Mewkit:

Rainbow:

Hi, can I do South Korea 2019-2020 ?

You two can start. Good luck. (:

Is there anything available in South Korea?

Mewkit:

Could you consider sharing a year to me? Or we could work together if you like.

Surya Hoody:

SK 2018 and 2017 are still available :)

Hi! I would like to help, what years and country should I do? 

Hello, I would like to help . I can do thailand of year 2021 and 2022

Japan 2022 Start Date, End Date, Airing Status Completed ✅

• Updated all of them that were missing. 
  • Noticed that titles that aired on the same date/time (like all the episodes at once), just showed up as "Aired On: ......" instead of having separate start and end dates.

The only one I had an issue with is this:

BossFuri 

https://mydramalist.com/737241-bossfuri

This has been published as a title with 6 episodes, when actually BossFuri is an application developed by Boss in collaboration with Netflix. 

The 6 episodes are actually 6 separate short movies that are parodies of famous movies. They have no relation to one another. 

They should ideally be added to the database as separate titles as BossFuri is just the apps name, not the shows name. So, I'm really not sure how to proceed with this one.  

Would you want me to add them as separate titles or leave it?

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 Surya Hoody:

Please check which years are available in the table above and apply as a separate entry. Everyone can take two years and a country. In order to keep track of everyone' progress, each entry should be done by only one user.

m_1618:

Hi! I would like to help, what years and country should I do? 

Please look at the table above and choose which years and country you want to do.

Yongie:

Hello, I would like to help . I can do thailand of year 2021 and 2022

Feel free to start with those. (:

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 BunnyLover:
Japan 2022 Start Date, End Date, Airing Status Completed ✅

Updated all of them that were missing.
Noticed that titles that aired on the same date/time (like all the episodes at once), just showed up as "Aired On: ......" instead of having separate start and end dates.

Thank you. Good work. (:
And yes, that's how it should show up when the drama aired all episodes on the same day, so it's more clear to the user finding info on the sire, rather than having two separate entries shown on the main page. So it's all good. 

BunnyLover:
The only one I had an issue with is this:

BossFuri

https://mydramalist.com/737241-bossfuri

This has been published as a title with 6 episodes, when actually BossFuri is an application developed by Boss in collaboration with Netflix.

The 6 episodes are actually 6 separate short movies that are parodies of famous movies. They have no relation to one another.

They should ideally be added to the database as separate titles as BossFuri is just the apps name, not the shows name. So, I'm really not sure how to proceed with this one.  

Would you want me to add them as separate titles or leave it?

Yes, I remember that page. It's a project anthology, with movies connected to each other through the parody theme.
The main page should stay as a project/mother page, and the 6 movies should be added as separate entries and connected to that one as compilations. If you'd like, you can add them too, just please wait a few days before adding, since the new titles section is a bit crowded now. (: