Except the chemistry of the leads everything is boring...

personally I am enjoying it, but the last episode or so has gotten a little less interesting but I think it'll pick back up with this next episode because Saetbyul moved in w daehyun's family. so hopefully it'll be more interesting in the coming episodes.

annilizn:

personally I am enjoying it, but the last episode or so has gotten a little less interesting but I think it'll pick back up with this next episode because Saetbyul moved in w daehyun's family. so hopefully it'll be more interesting in the coming episodes.

Yes hope so I don't want to regret later for continuing this....

Last two eps were annoying. The two of them just looked like big time losers.

Episode 10 was by far the best one I’ve seen in many dramas... it got the « Parasite » vibe and made me very emotional.  I hope the next ones will be as good...

I'm still enjoying it. I love the chemistry with the 2 leads.

the coming episodes preview got me interested again (the fact that he broke up and she is starting to work again at the store .

Currently on 11th and things are now starting to get interesting (although I loved it so far, I reckon it was kind of boring - funny but slow). It's a shame there's only 5 episodes left to enjoy the romance development.

I’m loving where this is finally headed although it does feel like too much time was wasted with the stupid girlfriend and there’s only 5 episodes left for Dae-hyun and Saet-byul to get together.  

Cloudy:

Except the chemistry of the leads everything is boring...

I don't think so.i am finding this drama very interesting

Only 4 more episodes to go and I think the ending would be very hanging and for sure we would be wanting for more lol only very few episode left for DH and SB to have a romantic relationship. too much waste of time/episode with the ex-girlfriend thing. aish! 

Christ0620:

Only 4 more episodes to go and I think the ending would be very hanging and for sure we would be wanting for more lol only very few episode left for DH and SB to have a romantic relationship. too much waste of time/episode with the ex-girlfriend thing. aish! 

I agree @Christ0620 - not enough time for relationship to grow. I'm thinking  once it gets there it will be huge. The anticipation is building.

BaltimoreMama:

I agree @Christ0620 - not enough time for relationship to grow. I'm thinking  once it gets there it will be huge. The anticipation is building.

@BaltimoreMama -- Yeah i hope so... because only few episodes left and they're still not in a relationship hehehe I hope they can make the best of out it for the last few episodes. I'm excited. 

Who has watched ep13? Wow!! It looks like ep14 will start off with a bang (no spoiler).

It has taken so long to get to this point and I am honestly a little ticked off and bitter that we only have 3 episodes left to see Dae-hyun and Saet-byul as a couple.

episode 13 made us hopeful and episode 14 is still messing with us. haha fuck you br writers.