Emblem Badges - Index/Links on Page #1

This discussion has been closed.

<< Back to Index

Guide on how to ad the badges to your profile

Under construction!

Instructions

I've linked all the badges + the gifs are linked by text, so if you tap/click on any of them you will be redirected to www.postimages.org (the image host I used). The image link you need to copy must be the direct link. So if you see an album in postimages you need to choose an image, you can then copy the direct url but you have to make sure to tap/click  on the share menu for the direct link (to copy the link).

You need to insert the link at the image icon in edit mode. So tap on the Image icon

A url textfield with http:// wil open, you paste the link there and tap/click on insert.

The image will be added where the cursor is located. But you can drag and drop the image and also adjust its size when you tap on the image. You can align the image left, right and center and you can also ad an url link to the image.

Add multiple images into a table if you want them all the same size. I usually go with 3 columns for badges.

drag and drop the image in a cel or have the cursor located there before you add the image. 

<< Back to Index

Reserved!

Please don't post/reply in this thread!

Reserved!

Reserved!

Reserved!

Reserved!

Reserved!