Jenipeo:

I think it is pretty organized. Love the gifs and blue (my favorite color)!

thank you!! blue is also my fav color ^^

cheezerie:

Here's mine: https://mydramalist.com/profile/9363607

It's really not that good tbh, and not very organized. But I hope u guys enjoy it :) 

Your bio be looking good (ृˊ◡˴⁎৲ु॰∘♡

Mon:

Your bio be looking good (ृˊ◡˴⁎৲ु॰∘♡

AHH TYSM!! i love ur's too

Check out mine too 

my profile is worthy to flex on

Latte:

Check out mine too 

beautiful a work of art

r2_:

my profile is worthy to flex on

Like I said before, your bio looks very pretty :)

Snowdrop:

I'm proud of my profile ^ 

Simple and clean. Nice!

Not aesthetic like most of the profiles shared here, but I'll share mine since I put some effort. HERE
Color choice and design pattern on images I followed the motive that my favorite football club is using for this season. Except for drama/movie posters, everything is custom-made. A whole bunch of text, but one will get a clear idea about what I prefer.

I like my profile too, when you see it you'll exactly get the type of person i am. Cinematography and ambience make me feel so good. I value creativity and aesthetics.

Both great! You definitely learn a lot about a person from a well-thought-out profile. For example, I like tables. Maybe it's because I am a science teacher and I use a lot of tables. Not particularly pretty, but, darn it, it's organized.

Jenipeo:

Both great! You definitely learn a lot about a person from a well-thought-out profile. For example, I like tables. Maybe it's because I am a science teacher and I use a lot of tables. Not particularly pretty, but, darn it, it's organized.

Haha organisation is key 

Mine is pretty average but I'm probably the only one on MDL who actually puts a collection of 100 ep daily dramas on my page that no one really cares about watching xD

Sunset:

Mine is pretty average but I'm probably the only one on MDL who actually puts a collection of 100 ep daily dramas on my page that no one really cares about watching xD

no haha you'd be surprised how many people go to others pages for suggestions for movies and dramas 

also question, how does everyone line up their pictures so perfectly i'm struggling, can you let me know?