ayume:

It's fun to modify my profile page. I read how to use a table grid here. Thank you!

Looks good for now. You can balance your gifs by making 2 rows to each column

Krystale Mitaesa:

Looks good for now. You can balance your gifs by making 2 rows to each column

Thank you, I'll do it later. :D

I have rants about my damn life -_-

oppa_stalker:

I have rants about my damn life -_-

are you sure wanna ranting to the right forum?

u guys can check out mine, it's not that good but i tried my best :)

i saw a lot of nice looking profiles on MDL, so i wanted to join the group of nice profiles LOL. so i decided to revamp mine. it took WAY more time that i anticipated, but mostly its due to finding videos to make into gif LOL. 

im freakin putting my art degree to make tons of gifs....... LOL . why bother making them you might ask? why not just search for it? well. i prefer them to loop seamlessly. lol. so had to find time to make em lol. 

so i guess now i can call myself a full fledged MDL member with a dolled up profile LOL.

tho i feel that im treating my profile like a music list as well LOL

OK So I'm here! Mind checking out my profile? Not being self centered but it took me one week to almost figure out everything and set up my profile, not flexing but i want people to see it...HAHAHA xD

btsophile:

OK So I'm here! Mind checking out my profile? Not being self centered but it took me one week to almost figure out everything and set up my profile, not flexing but i want people to see it...HAHAHA xD

You hard work has pay off cause your bio truly looks amazing!  

Mon:

You hard work has pay off cause your bio truly looks amazing!  

Thank you so much for taking time to look at my profile...it means alot 🥺🥺❤️

btsophile:

Thank you so much for taking time to look at my profile...it means alot ??❤️

No problem! (^ω^)

Asiana:

@btsophile

You put a lot of effort in it. ^^ 

It looks really nice. ^^

(I can't quote your post - the system doesn't allow)

Oh that's ok! Thank you so much for viewing it... means alot 🥺

inky:

u guys can check out mine, it's not that good but i tried my best :)

Ahh nice to see another BL watcher, you should join the BL Drama Lovers Club, we talk a lot there on whatever BL  you'd like to discuss. It's still very active :) you can click the image on my profile.

I have tried decorating my profile for more than 4 hours like seriously but my page keeps refreshing by itself and I don’t know how to decorate it like most people here haha so I just decided to put a gif from Our Beloved Summer 

Record the Moment:

I have tried decorating my profile for more than 4 hours like seriously but my page keeps refreshing by itself and I don’t know how to decorate it like most people here haha so I just decided to put a gif from Our Beloved Summer 

look on the basic html codes there, then look on the references be either youtube or internet