saiki:

Okay I finished updating my profile and I think I've used the suggestion that other users told me about such as editing while on light mode to make sure everything is readable. I got a theme now which is like black and white movie. 

All actors'/actresses/idols pictures can't be displayed. And the spelling is a little mistake. It's Gong Yoo. Alas, it's great to see the light theme one

Krystale Mitaesa:

All actors'/actresses/idols pictures can't be displayed. And the spelling is a little mistake. It's Gong Yoo. Alas, it's great to see the light theme one

okay it should be all good now, thank you for letting me know I had no idea. by the way I love your profile

shin-ah:

okay it should be all good now, thank you for letting me know I had no idea. by the way I love your profile

Thank you! Much appreciated ^_^

Okay I lied before now my profile should be in newspaper theme and done for now, but I am still thankful for everyones help. I really like this one for sure it definitely could be better!!

shin-ah:

Okay I finished updating my profile and I think I've used the suggestion that users omo-omo-omo told me about such as editing while on light mode to make sure everything is readable. I got a theme now which is like black and white movie. I really appreciate everyone that has helped me 

@shin-ah : I love love love love the new edits. This is so fantastic - the newspaper template is so vintage and edgy. Love the categories and it looks straight out of a digital magazine.

I can only imagine the work that has gone behind it - really amazing! #Shin-ah-Times <3

I don't know how to add pics or badge or other stuff :( ....

Check out my cute profile!

NotXMe:

I don't know how to add pics or badge or other stuff :( ....

You can use this site to add badges and pics. Once you uploaded the pic you want it will give you a link to add back on to your profile. 

https://postimages.org/

Hope this helps :)

Winnie:

You can use this site to add badges and pics. Once you uploaded the pic you want it will give you a link to add back on to your profile. 

https://postimages.org/

Hope this helps :)

Thanks, I think I'll try :D, but do I have to register ?

i thought my profile looked decent but damn, everyone's profiles here makes me think otherwise. yall have the prettiest and most aesthetically pleasing profiles i swear, teach me your ways pls

NotXMe:

Thanks, I think I'll try :D, but do I have to register ?

No need to register. 

Look i don't think my profile looks that great, it's probably really mediocre in the grand scheme of things but I did completely refurbished it today and I'm rather proud 

katherine197:

Look i don't think my profile looks that great, it's probably really mediocre in the grand scheme of things but I did completely refurbished it today and I'm rather proud 

that's a good job for your efforts ^_^

dramaholic:

i thought my profile looked decent but damn, everyone's profiles here makes me think otherwise. yall have the prettiest and most aesthetically pleasing profiles i swear, teach me your ways pls

i use adobe photoshop for the aesthetic fonts and bio (if you notice that it's website design alike from my profile bio), just to be aligned with mdl's dark mode. and others are basically thanks to mdl design styles too

Krystale Mitaesa:

that's a good job for your efforts ^_^

thank you ^^