You guys can check my profile!  ♥ and tell me your thought.

I still have things i want to add tho (maybe my fav kpop song or smg or a link to a playlist idk know yet haha)

Yeong -Ie:

Hey , you can check it out my profile too. It's not that pretty but . I have updated it so ........

Really like your profile ! love that it moves a lot. And your profile pic is so cool !!! (i think should change mine haha) Do you use a particular website to make them ?

mizore s:

You guys can check my profile!  ♥ and tell me your thought.

I still have things i want to add tho (maybe my fav kpop song or smg or a link to a playlist idk know yet haha)

oh my god i absolutely love ur profile! the first thing i said out loud was “oh my god it’s so cute” i don’t think u need to change anything  but it’s definitely still up to you!

shin-ah:

oh my god i absolutely love ur profile! the first thing i said out loud was “oh my god it’s so cute” i don’t think u need to change anything  but it’s definitely still up to you!

Thank you so much ♥!♥!♥ 

mizore s:

Really like your profile ! love that it moves a lot. And your profile pic is so cool !!! (i think should change mine haha) Do you use a particular website to make them ?

Thaankyou , Your profile is so cute. I love how you match the color combination together. I made my profile and profile pic  using  canvas . and the simple mydramalist feature . 

Yeong -Ie:

Thaankyou , Your profile is so cute. I love how you match the color combination together. I made my profile and profile pic  using  canvas . and the simple mydramalist feature . 

Thank you!!!

Canvas i didn't even though of this haha thanks! 

I'm still working on tweaking mine but I finally have something there. ?

hi there, i have worked a bit on my account!! tell me if you like it

emeraldarrows:

I'm still working on tweaking mine but I finally have something there. ?

Lovely profile!!♥ Also i love the last gif i can relate to it haha 

Ichika Kaneki:

hi there, i have worked a bit on my account!! tell me if you like it

"Yo, stalker! " nice intro haha (maybe i'm too tiered but i though it was hilarious)

mizore s:

Lovely profile!!♥ Also i love the last gif i can relate to it haha 

Thank you very much! ?

Hey, go check out Noel's profile. It looks amazing ^^

renmilktoast:

Yes , It is beautiful .Short and sweet

renmilktoast:

Looks pretty, love the colors and edits. Also saw this poster/image and thought hearts (instead of circles) could also look nice with your template for favorites.