Winnie:

@Rien Thank you so much for making these great badges. Hope you don't mind I use a couple of them. 

Thanks again ❤ 

Your welcome! that’s why I made/shared them :)

Hi! Could do a badge for your challenge with this pic? 

<< Back to Index

Movie Challenge Badges
2.0 A new design.
If you want a custom badge, please put in a request :)

Your Name Engraved Herein (2020)
Your Name Engraved Herein (2020)
A Taxi Driver (2017)
Midnight Runners (2017)Be With You (2018)
Be With You (2018)
Space Sweepers (2021)
Shoot My Heart (2015)
Be With You (2018)
Restart After Come Back Home (2020)
His (2020)
Seobok (2021)
Secretly Greatly (2013)The Dude in Me (2019)The Dude in Me (2019)
The Dude in Me (2019)
No Breathing (2013)
No Breathing (2013)
Miss Granny (2014)
Miss Granny (2014)
Miss Granny (2014)
<< Back to Index
 Rien:

not a problem :) which color would you like for the border and background?

How about this one: E790CD

Rien:

Hi Autumn, I'm still trying out different fonts for the The Spring Cleaning Challenge badge. Hope to have a template tonight and will then make one for you :)

Thank you so much! No hurry, I can wait as long as it takes. Your badges are just god-tier, totally worth waiting for! (ノ˵◕ω◕)ノ♡*♡✲゚♡*♡。♡★♡

Xiao Zi:

Hi!

Can you make a MDL Watch Challenge badge with https://i.postimg.cc/MK6nzMQ1/3ad73ff9a957c6ecc2af79048277fcd6.jpg?

Yes I can and I will hehe, which color would you like for the border and background? Will send the badge link later in a message :) 

Sorry to bother you again, could you do a badge for the spring watch challenge for me?

Since I can’t choose between those two pics, you can decide which to use.

@Mon, sure. The images probably won’t work for the full hexagon so I would have to use the split version, hope that’s okay? These images don’t have much background, or we can look for some other images (see below)? I will make and message them when I have time. Please let me know the color for the border and background you want for the badges, for when your black & white fase is over :p

Then let’s use this one, and 3296E3

Mon:

Then let’s use this one, and 3296E3

Okay, I will send the link for the badge by message :)

Edit: 

Update
For now I'm not going to make/upload any new badges here. I'm currently working on perfecting my hexagon template for next year and trying out other things plus I also need time to watch dramas and movies for my challenges..hehe. 

I will still be able to make custom badges using my current template(s) and will message the link to you if you put in a request. Please collect the images you want and if you have a preference for a color also let me know. Will try to keep one day in the week open for making custom badges. 

I LOVE this badge but who is this and what is it from?