Tasnima_329:

I LOVE this badge but who is this and what is it from?

That’s Ding Yuxi :) I’m unsure which drama that’s from coz I’ve watched all of his dramas, except one ^^’ Or it might be a photoshoot…

Can you make a 24 Asian Drama Recommendations Challenge 2022 Badge for The Kings Affection. Any pic with the main leads.

Tasnima_329:

Can you make a 24 Asian Drama Recommendations Challenge 2022 Badge for The Kings Affection. Any pic with the main leads.

Hi Tasnima_329, I have some time today to make it (have a few more I need to make). 

And it’s Ding Yu Xi in the badge, I don’t know if it’s from a drama or a photoshoot. Found the image when someone asked me to make some badges with him :)

Edit: Send you a link to the badges and also added the link here in the thread :)

I had a new idea to run badges and banners... I put the idea up on the Feeds...

https://mydramalist.com/profile/Rien/feeds/XQR7rS8

Let me know if this idea sounds good, that way the badges would be easier to customize and there would be a lot more options :)

If anyone is interested in this project/working together... please let me know :)

For finding images, color schemes, making 'new' titles (different fonts) etc.

<< Back to Index

Cult of the Cutie Pie Badges & Banners
(Jung Hae In)

Banners
Will be added later

Badges

Template Hexagon
Will be added later

Template Elongated Hexagon

<< Back to Index

Those look awesome. I do like the elongated shape as it fits better with portraits of actors/actresses.

Rien:
was feeling creative and made some new club badges with my elongated Hexagon template. I really like this font, though I’m not sure if it’s the right choice? Anyway I hope these club badges look okay? If so I will try to make a few more and for other clubs.

edit: Will make some more badges for different clubs using this template, will add them soon.

One word, dear: BEAUTIFUL! 

Can't wait to see more with this template. May I get back to you about custom request for club badges? ^^

Edit: Oh and the font is indeed very lovely. I think it fits the badges well. 

These are really amazingly pretty, am I going to be spoilt for choices again ??

Thanks, yes this template is great for portrait images :) I was planning to make some more club badges with this template somewhere this week so there will be more options.. if anyone has suggestions or wants to request a club badge with this template just let me know ;)

<< Back to Index

Sukkie’s Angels Badges & Banners
(Lee Jong Suk)

Banners

Badges

Template Hexagon

<< Back to Index

Gif banners!(✧ᗜ✧) 

Wow, these are amazing!  \(๑•́o•̀๑)/

I'm surprised at how compressed the file size is without losing any quality. Awesome work again!

Historical Dramas Club Badges
Theme: Cdrama (Elongated Hexagon Template)

more will be added later :)

<< Back to Index

Stars in the Rose Pavilion Badges & Banners
Cult for Zhao Lu Si Fans

Banners

Badges

Template Rectangle with Rounded Corners

Template Hexagon with Outer Frame

Template Hexagon
Will be added later

<< Back to Index