Dear All,

I'm watching this CDrama, [Only For Love], and I'm currently at Episode 7.

One thing that keeps bugging me is:
Zheng Shu Yi, and her ex-boyfriend's current girlfriend aka the mistress, which is Qin Shi Yue, who is also Shi Yan's niece. Both Zheng Shu Yi and Qin Shi Yue already met in the earlier episode in a bakery shop, and even though it's a brief encounter, they had a minor argument...

So WHY both of them couldn't recognize each other in the workplace??? I could understand if ONE of them failed to recognize the other, but BOTH??? Two of them couldn't recognize each other???

So please, if anyone has the answer to this, pray tell.

This has been bugging me ever since they started working together. I can't move on from this. Lol.

That's ok, a lot of viewers, including me at first, got confused.

Zheng  Shu Yi got the identity of the niece wrong.

The night Shu Yi saw her bf with another girl, she noticed a rolls royce with license plate number of 66666 near them. Then, her ex-bf told her his new gf, Qin Le Zhi , has a rich uncle who has expensive cars with special license plate numbers.  The next time Shu Yi saw the roll royce, she found out who the owner was, which turned out to be Shi Yan. Then she found out that Shi Yan has a niece with a surname of Qin. So, she assumed that Shi Yan's niece is her ex-bf's new gf, Qin Le Zhi. She doesn't know that the real niece is Qin Shi Yue. 

Oh my oh my...

So it was me that couldn't recognize the mistress. My goodness me. All along, I thought it was Qin Shi Yue, which is Shi Yan's niece, and my whole impression of her went to rock bottom. Lol.

Guess I have to rewatch the bakery scene again.

Thanks for the explanation, bud! :)