For anyone wondering if you need to watch Kiss Me Again before Dark Blue Kiss, the answer is "Not really, but if you want to see the origin of Pete and Kao's relationship, as well as the beginnings of Sun and Mork's relationship, it might be worth your time to at least watch the bl cut of KMA." 

While the official GMMTV cut of Pete and Kao's storyline in KMA is okay, it isn't fantastic. The official cut focuses only on the progression of Pete and Kao’s romantic relationship and leaves out any scenes that don’t directly feed into that progression. That means that many scenes which show them at school, with the gang, with exes, or the entire Sun/Mork/Rain subplot are left out. This full cut includes all of those scenes, and brings you nearly two more hours of PeteKao KMA content (compared to the official cut).

The files are each approximately 1gb in size, feel free to watch through the links or download. 

Part 1           Part 2            Part 3             Part 4

Thank you for this. I just started the drama and I felt like I didn't understood much. It's better now thanks to you. :) 

Thank you! Saw the GMMTV  version before and yes it felt like a lot of loopholes were left 

Wow, thank you so much! I've started watching part 1 and I've already noticed the difference. Everything makes sense and the progression is a lot more cohesive than GMMTV's version. I'll watch the rest when I have time ^^

Thanks. Sooo much better. I almost didn't watch it as I'd seen the GMMTV version quite recently, but this add so much more context, and is so much more coherent, so I'm glad I did.

Well done to whoever did the edit, you did a great job, and you're talented. (although tiny, tiny complaint Id of cut down on the product placement, a little bit)

This is SO much better than the official one (hey - I've now got context for Sun and Mork in DBK!).  Thanks a lot.    The subs are better too - where are they from? 

publishing_ninja:

This is SO much better than the official one (hey - I've now got context for Sun and Mork in DBK!).  Thanks a lot.    The subs are better too - where are they from? 

I'm glad you liked it, I did the subs.

Oh. My. God.  I may have to hire you to resub all my favourite shows.  And all the mediocre shows. And all the rubbish shows. ALL THE SHOWS!  

Thanks a lot! This is so much better than official cut, really smooth compilation <3 Now I can start DBK with fresh PeteKao background :D

Thank you so much for this edit. I forgot I'm not watching the full show and then was shocked when I saw the ending credits with all the characters I haven't seen before lol

Thank you so much for this! I've been wanting to watch DBK for ages but I didn't want to have to watch Kiss/Kiss Me Again (as much as I love Mek, I just couldn't get into that show), and the GMMTV bl cut is very lacking in any kind of story line! So again, thank you!